Check your account email address ×

Fleet Farm ammo section

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Other than shotgun ammo, 2 boxes of 10mm and three boxes of Casull ammo on the shelves. I bought the 10mm. Maybe I need a Casull. 

Everyone needs to shoot one at least if not own one :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I haven’t even seen one, but it’s on my bucket list. 

My cousin used to port them and built one for himself. There’s bigger but it’s still a friggen cannon. My bucket list too :bc:

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the kicks brutal.   i've got a pic around here somewhere shooting with some buds and one of the guys brought one out.  

My cousin brought out some friends to try it out when he first got it. He warned them and one either didn’t listen or take it seriously....dotted the forehead with the front sight 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My cousin brought out some friends to try it out when he first got it. He warned them and one either didn’t listen or take it seriously....dotted the forehead with the front sight 

They truly are a worthless piece. I guess some guys have hunted deer and other larger game. Not for me though. I wouldn’t turn down that chance to shoot one. I’d wear a closed face though. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They truly are a worthless piece. I guess some guys have hunted deer and other larger game. Not for me though. I wouldn’t turn down that chance to shoot one. I’d wear a closed face though. 

It was intended to be his back up gun while hunting in Africa. Then they said no side arms. This is after he made his own hot reloads for it. I do believe he carried it while he worked in Alaska for a hunting guide company. Not really worthless to some  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It was intended to be his back up gun while hunting in Africa. Then they said no side arms. This is after he made his own hot reloads for it. I do believe he carried it while he worked in Alaska for a hunting guide company. Not really worthless to some  :thumbsup:

thats about the only place it's really useful,  bear or large african game animal attacking you.  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Maybe go to a gun shop, get what you're looking for maybe pay 10% more and help a fucking small business

The local gun store owner is an asshole. The old man’s kid took over and he’s riding it into the ground. He can eat shit for all I care. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If he can’t use it then it’s worthless to him. Tell him to mail it to me. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The local gun store owner is an asshole. The old man’s kid took over and he’s riding it into the ground. He can eat shit for all I care. 

You went in there and said "it's cheaper at farm and fleet" didn't ya??

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wish we still had a local gun shop...this tourist trap/old money haven doesn’t have a store worth a fuck...at least KMart had ammo but that is long gone. 

Around here a lot of people have a gun shop out of there house, I'd bet there are 10 shops within a 30mi circle of my house.. Search for a gun smith in your area, I'll bet you find some you never knew were there or hit up the local rod and gun club and ask around..

Fuck those box stores

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Around here a lot of people have a gun shop out of there house, I'd bet there are 10 shops within a 30mi circle of my house.. Search for a gun smith in your area, I'll bet you find some you never knew were there or hit up the local rod and gun club and ask around..

Fuck those box stores

There are definitely some in nearby towns...We used to have a couple here. I bought my Ruger M77 Stainless .270 from the local shop...he sold guns/ammo, fishing gear and Yard Equipment...Serviced it all as well.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wish we still had a local gun shop...this tourist trap/old money haven doesn’t have a store worth a fuck...at least KMart had ammo but that is long gone. 

Ive got 2 right in town and one next town over