Check your account email address ×

Mc and snot think that obama is a retard

Rod

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whaaaatttttt?????????????

did it finally sink in? what do I want to do about it? not exactly sure, but not just give Hillary the win. that would not go over well at all. i kind of liked the idea of the EC giving Kasich the job, but he wasn't interested, nor would it be really fair either because the people cast their votes. i guess let's just move on, but hold this mother fucker's feet to the fire and make him release every bit of info out there on his connections, investments, etc and not "buy into" the BS he will continue to spew.

I voted for the guy, would of rather seen him president, but you have got to be joking.

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Russia meddling in our elections provokes you to hold the President elect's feet to the fire? So you're pissed at Trump over Russia fucking with us?

absolutely. can you seriously not see some huge conflicts of interest with trump and putin? why is it you can't see something so clear, yet believe in other shit that isn't?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

absolutely. can you seriously not see some huge conflicts of interest with trump and putin? why is it you can't see something so clear, yet believe in other shit that isn't?

Like you and the clinton foundation? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

You're getting ahead of yourself again. Russia is being blamed for interfering in the election and giving Trump the win which consequently bumped Hillary out. You wanted Hillary to win but are now pissed at Trump so Russia gets a pass?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for pizza gif

thanks for the entertainment, clowns. it's been a real joy over the years watching you birthers, BENGAHAZ!ers, anti-merrychristmasers, takingourguners, obamainvadingtexasaners, obamaistheanti-christers and my favorite (looks at buss) pizzagaters....

deny a factual situation when it's plain as day. :lmao:

:bc: thanks again

:lmao::lol::lol2: Fuck me that funny coming from no FACTS Snot

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

read my statement again, slowly.

Still reads "you kinda liked the idea"

Honestly, you keep saying you're giddy about the Trump win and moving on, but  it doesn't seem that way...........at all.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

which was all out in the open, investigated, and nothing came of it. you should change the name of this thread to "mc, slinger, and ice know sludgey is a retard"

:lmao: 

Lol thanks for proving my point you retard 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I get there are ties. But is there anything of substance? Anything proven that links Donald directly to Putin? Not one of his nominees, not he passed him on a sidewalk, but actual things that show linkage. I feel like this has been blown way out of proportion by the media for a purpose and a narrative. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

and what would you, and the rest of the rwws, have said had Obama made a much bigger issue of this (because in reality it was brought up before the election) right before the election?

i'd have to guess the democrats didn't let Obama pursue it because if he had, what was revealed about Hillary would have automatically been taken more seriously and would have ruined her chances of being elected even more.  Remember, he has a legacy at risk here..........

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

and what would you, and the rest of the rwws, have said had Obama made a much bigger issue of this (because in reality it was brought up before the election) right before the election?

dp

Edited by hayward

1 hour ago, hayward said:

i'd have to guess the democrats didn't let Obama pursue it because if he had, what was revealed about Hillary would have automatically been taken more seriously and would have ruined her chances of being elected even more.  Remember, he has a legacy at risk here..........

:lmao: um no, not even close. you all would have accused the Obama admin for creating this story to help trump win.