Check your account email address ×

Mc and snot think that obama is a retard

Rod

They legitimately think that obama is so stupid and inept, that he let putin decide the election with the push of a button on a computer. In fucking Russia!!

this speaks leaps and bounds to what they actually think about Obunga. They think he's an inept retard. Well you pussy farts, welcome to the last 8 years, faggots.

yes you guys. You're legitimate faggots.  Seriously MC you're a faggot. Snot too. 

Have we ever had an outgoing administration work so hard to undermine the incoming Administration ?

What a pathetic, small, little man, Obama is.  He is on the same level as a butthurt confused, scared, liberal, posting shit on a snowmobile forum.

You've chosen to ignore content by Sludgey. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by bussman. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options

perfect
Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Quality thread getting a full leaving alone by the lefty mouth breathers. 

Image result for pizza gif

thanks for the entertainment, clowns. it's been a real joy over the years watching you birthers, BENGAHAZ!ers, anti-merrychristmasers, takingourguners, obamainvadingtexasaners, obamaistheanti-christers and my favorite (looks at buss) pizzagaters....

deny a factual situation when it's plain as day. :lmao:

:bc: thanks again

1 hour ago, hayward said:

happened under Obama administration's watch.

I guess one just tacks this on to the legacy.....

and what would you, and the rest of the rwws, have said had Obama made a much bigger issue of this (because in reality it was brought up before the election) right before the election?

Edited by Snoslinger

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

They legitimately think that obama is so stupid and inept, that he let putin decide the election with the push of a button on a computer. In fucking Russia!!

this speaks leaps and bounds to what they actually think about Obunga. They think he's an inept retard. Well you pussy farts, welcome to the last 8 years, faggots.

yes you guys. You're legitimate faggots.  Seriously MC you're a faggot. Snot too. 

IMG_6339.GIF

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for pizza gif

thanks for the entertainment, clowns. it's been a real joy over the years watching you birthers, BENGAHAZ!ers, anti-merrychristmasers, takingourguners, obamainvadingtexasaners, obamaistheanti-christers and my favorite (looks at buss) pizzagaters....

deny a factual situation when it's plain as day. :lmao:

:bc: thanks again

Dude, it is no doubt that Russia passed on her emails. What do you want to do about that? Trump to not be elected because of truthful information about Hillary came out? What is the end game here? I don't understand this. Are we trying to go to the brink of another Cold War because Hillary lost? Help me understand this all. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude, it is no doubt that Russia passed on her emails. What do you want to do about that? Trump to not be elected because of truthful information about Hillary came out? What is the end game here? I don't understand this. Are we trying to go to the brink of another Cold War because Hillary lost? Help me understand this all. 

whaaaatttttt?????????????

did it finally sink in? what do I want to do about it? not exactly sure, but not just give Hillary the win. that would not go over well at all. i kind of liked the idea of the EC giving Kasich the job, but he wasn't interested, nor would it be really fair either because the people cast their votes. i guess let's just move on, but hold this mother fucker's feet to the fire and make him release every bit of info out there on his connections, investments, etc and not "buy into" the BS he will continue to spew.

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and what would you, and the rest of the rwws, have said had Obama made a much bigger issue of this (because in reality it was brought up before the election) right before the election?

what would be his position?

'oh look...another data breach on my watch.'?

regarding the "truthful information", several points. yes, they were truthful. were most really anything that much out of the ordinary, once all the details were known? no. is it just the dnc that pulls this stuff? :lol: paleez. is it "biasing" when a 3rd party, who has a lot to gain with a win, only shares damaging information of one team and not the other? absolutely.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whaaaatttttt?????????????

did it finally sink in? what do I want to do about it? not exactly sure, but not just give Hillary the win. that would not go over well at all. i kind of liked the idea of the EC giving Kasich the job, but he wasn't interested, nor would it be really fair either because the people cast their votes. i guess let's just move on, but hold this mother fucker's feet to the fire and make him release every bit of info out there on his connections, investments, etc and not "buy into" the BS he will continue to spew.

Russia meddling in our elections provokes you to hold the President elect's feet to the fire? So you're pissed at Trump over Russia fucking with us?