Check your account email address ×

WTF is wrong with these police? Who arrests people for being outside?

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's always neat to see the absence of the site's retarded liberals during a clear abuse of police powers.  Well, except for the site's edgy liberal idiot trying to throw shade a few posts up.

Every time they post.  This is what I think of.  
loving life!!!!!

EDF56209-00F8-4128-96EA-4D6F9CCBA33B.jpeg

Just now, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I'm pretty sure female cops go on a total power trip in situations like that , because they know someone will have their back

This is liberal fantasyland gone amok again.  Women do not possess the physical strength for this type of duty.  That leads to real problems.  Same as the fat and or morbidly out of shape cops wearing combat gear that have to rely on tasers, guns and poor judgement to try to gain control of a person.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is liberal fantasyland gone amok again.  Women do not possess the physical strength for this type of duty.  That leads to real problems.  Same as the fat and or morbidly out of shape cops wearing combat gear that have to rely on tasers, guns and poor judgement to try to gain control of a person.

I hope to God I'm not in a fire situation and I look oot the window and see a chick on the ladder,  cause that ain't happening lol. Good luck doing the fireman carry with me lolol

4 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I hope to God I'm not in a fire situation and I look oot the window and see a chick on the ladder,  cause that ain't happening lol. Good luck doing the fireman carry with me lolol

Imagine being in a combat situation with troops that neither possess the physical strength to help you if you need it or the mental stability to see clearly through a hellish situation.  Yuh....hard pass for me,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine being in a combat situation with troops that neither possess the physical strength to help you if you need it or the mental stability to see clearly through a hellish situation.  Yuh....hard pass for me,

Omg. No shit. Jesus.  I think instead of allowing every and anything in, they need to start getting tight on restrictions.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet you “imagine” combat situations all day.🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Its Nenshi cops.  Only Liberal city in Alberta

Explains everything. I honestly didn't think there'd be one Liberal city anywhere in Alberta, but I guess every province has its nut jobs. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah....no way a female can handle a meathead :dunno:

Yeah, a pre-staged, knew what was coming scenario by one female cop who maybe knew how to handle herself. 

You really aren't that bright are you, SN? :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

Yeah, a pre-staged, knew what was coming scenario by one female cop who maybe knew how to handle herself. 

You really aren't that bright are you, SN? :news: 

I’m sure they staged him going to sleep :lol: