Check your account email address ×

Chachi attacked by democrat.

BOHICA

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just like all of Trump's accusers made it up?

Maybe so......  Maybe not.  One thing is for sure is melania wont treat the accusers like hillary did when she was first lady.

On 12/15/2016 at 5:28 PM, BOHICA said:

He was physically assaulted why attending a elementary school function with his kid.  Why do libs consantly lie about who is racist and such and continuely get violent.  During all of Trumps rallies democrats were very violent and democrats, Clinton supporters, violence is spilling over into our schools

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/scott-baio-i-was-‘attacked’-by-red-hot-chili-peppers’-wife-over-trump/ar-AAlAB1A?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=edgsp

Chachi got beat up by a woman, how fucking embarrassing is that :lol::lol: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How would that go if he slugged her back in front of kids at a school.

Pretty sad to see some condoning this.

Going to the police saying Nancy Mack beat me up........embarrassing :lol:

Myself, I would have some fun with Nancy getting close to me :thumb:

y4b8zxfexuwp0q5ohfq2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So in today's news cycle obama tells Putin to "cut it out"

Michelle says "now Americans can feel what no hope feels like"

:lol: nice work dems

The Obamas have been classless, divisive trash since they've been in the White House.  I was actually thinking they may try and leave with some by trying to pull the nation together and, as they've said, "respect the process" but NOPE!

Good fucking riddance to those roaches.  And watching what little there is of their "legacy" being discarded like so much rubbish will bring a grin to my face.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How would that go if he slugged her back in front of kids at a school.

Pretty sad to see some condoning this.

non stop 24/7 coverage huge  Trump supporter assaults poor innocent woman who was just sitting there watching her children's winter celebration pageant. woman has been afrade to step out of the school safe space since the horrific incident. it has been a week but hundreds of counselors have been on site treating the children for PTSD . many many puppys have been brought in to the school to help . the woman is starting to peek out the door and may come out of the safe space this week .   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I don't think Mack wants to talk to anyone on this site.  lol

Capture.JPG

She's deleted her twitter account, so I'd imagine her lawyers are in damage control mode right now.  I wonder why?

So Scott's wife claims she has it all on video including one of Nancy's kids making a comment that this behavior is common with mom.:flush:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Obamas have been classless, divisive trash since they've been in the White House.  I was actually thinking they may try and leave with some by trying to pull the nation together and, as they've said, "respect the process" but NOPE!

Good fucking riddance to those roaches.  And watching what little there is of their "legacy" being discarded like so much rubbish will bring a grin to my face.

x's 2   I was watching bit and pieces of that loser's last press conference yesterday and he sure makes it sound like he's the best thing that happened to America in the last 8 years, I just about puked.

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Scott's wife claims she has it all on video including one of Nancy's kids making a comment that this behavior is common with mom.:flush:

The whole lot of them are probably fucked in the head.  

If someone was dragging my little kid into that kind of display, I'd have a hard time keeping my cool.  Had Baio jumped in you know what the media would have painted him............  Another misogynist Trump supporter!!!!  His other option was to do nothing.  Going to the cops took more balls than doing nothing IMO.  

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

I don't think Mack wants to talk to anyone on this site.  lol

Capture.JPG

She's deleted her twitter account, so I'd imagine her lawyers are in damage control mode right now.  I wonder why?

What a weak kneed liberal pussy she is. Typical. 

Edited by bussman

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

x's 2   I was watching bit and pieces of that loser's last press conference yesterday and he sure makes it sound like he's the best thing that happened to America in the last 8 years, I just about puked.

I watched that myself and was struck but how utterly weak and petty he is. This is what happens when you elect an "intellectual" who has never produced anything of substance in their life. Worst president in history bar none. 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Who said that? But to press charges yes. That makes him a pussy for sure 

I don't care if he  cried after the fact.  To say he is a pussy and completely ignore what a piece of shit whack job this woman is weak.

9 minutes ago, sledderj said:

The whole lot of them are probably fucked in the head.  

If someone was dragging my little kid into that kind of display, I'd have a hard time keeping my cool.  Had Baio jumped in you know what the media would have painted him............  Another misogynist Trump supporter!!!!  His other option was to do nothing.  Going to the cops took more balls than doing nothing IMO.  

59 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

X3.

Talk about a pussy

14 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Who said that? But to press charges yes. That makes him a pussy for sure 

Scott's wife claims after she grabbed her husband, Nancy pointed a finger at their nine year old daughter and yelled "How would you like to be grabbed by the pussy". 

A number of parents in attendance were discussed and have written letters to the school.

Keep defending this nutbar folks.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Scott's wife claims after she grabbed her husband, Nancy pointed a finger at their nine year old daughter and yelled "How would you like to be grabbed by the pussy". 

A number of parents in attendance were discussed and have written letters to the school.

Keep defending this nutbar folks.

Exactly, what if she decides to physically attack his children.   Guess he is a big pussy then too.  She is either a drunk/ druggy/whack job / or all of the above.