Check your account email address ×

Covid cheerleaders rejoice

jtssrx

I see there are a fresh set of posts by the resident covid cheerleaders. You are all beyond stupid. Your support of government lockdowns and mandates has proven to be wrong as they clearly don’t work. You all also talk out of both sides of your mouths claiming things like the Flu are down because of masks and social distancing but covid isn’t because people won’t wear masks or social distance. 

by contrast the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu killed 100 million and infected 1/3 of the worlds population. Covid has infected 74 million and 1.65 million have died worldwide. In order for covid to compare to the Spanish flu almost 3 billion would need to be infected and almost 500 million would have to die. 

Tell me how many people have died because of these lockdowns? How many lives have been ruined? Living this way is destroying our world and for what, so Amazon can make more money while small businesses are destroyed??? 

Oh and the vaccine don’t get it

Edited by jtssrx

I don't know the reasons because it's not stated, but I have scanners running with antennas on my tower and trucks, those reach out to a dozen counties here, each day I'm hearing several suicides happening, in the past I rarely heard of any.:(

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't know the reasons because it's not stated, but I have scanners running with antennas on my tower and trucks, those reach out to a dozen counties here, each day I'm hearing several suicides happening, in the past I rarely heard of any.:(

3 hours ago, Doorider said:

My wife works in the pediatric intensive care.  No kids at all with covid, but sadly a big uptick in kids abused and teen suicide attempts 

Suicides are counted as Covid deaths.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Spanish flu killed 650,0Used 2008 Cobalt 46 Express, 11768 Northport - Boat Trader00 Americans during the primitive medical times. Covid is already halfway there. 

The statistics are bullshit, so theres that. My admins mom passed away last Friday.  She was 82 and stressed out and frail from caring for her 86 year old husband who had advanced dementia.  She also had heart problems and withered away to 78 lbs. before a heart attack got her.  Tested her afterwards, and she was positive for Covid.  Classified as a covid death.  I don't know about that.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Spanish flu killed 650,000 Americans during the primitive medical times. Covid is already halfway there. 

And what was the US population in 1918??  Not even a third of what it is today.

38 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Lots more population now.

Much worse healthcare at that time which easily offsets the population difference. Virology wasn’t anything on anyone’s radar scope. They did have enough brains to mandate masks though. The 1918 flu was most devastating to rural communities because of a lack of immunity. Most cities were spared. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Spanish flu killed 650,000 Americans during the primitive medical times. Covid is already halfway there. 

And a fraction of the population we have now and much much more spread out population at that.  And no nursing homes . But what ever 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And a fraction of the population we have now and much much more spread out population at that.  And no nursing homes . But what ever 

With today’s healthcare half or more of those dead of the 1918 flu would be alive. And nursing homes is a moot point. The 1918 flu killed those mostly between ages 20-40. The oldies had two characteristics that worked in their favor, a weaker immune system and previous exposure to a similar flu. Now go back to sleep. 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The statistics are bullshit, so theres that. My admins mom passed away last Friday.  She was 82 and stressed out and frail from caring for her 86 year old husband who had advanced dementia.  She also had heart problems and withered away to 78 lbs. before a heart attack got her.  Tested her afterwards, and she was positive for Covid.  Classified as a covid death.  I don't know about that.

boat shopping are we? :lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

With today’s healthcare half or more of those dead of the 1918 flu would be alive. And nursing homes is a moot point. The 1918 flu killed those mostly between ages 20-40. The oldies had two characteristics that worked in their favor, a weaker immune system and previous exposure to a similar flu. Now go back to sleep. 

No the nursing homes are not moot they're the top providers to the US death count . This is a fact . When you stuff sick old fucks in to a building and a illness is going around the chances of the people stuffed in said buildings will most likely get it . And those same said old sick fucks are really just waiting to see what is going to take them out .

A lot of other counterys don't stuff there old fucks in to deaths door  homes