Check your account email address ×

Got Me Some New Feet!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, he may just make it here.  :lmao:

I’ve never gotten further than licking the “eye”.  It’s like I’m just teasing myself!  :lmao:

Every man should and when they figure it out....SHARE THE TECHNIQUE USED!!!!

This what I get for reading farther than the 1st post.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I put those on my wife's outback this yr . Looks as good as a grocery getter can with tires lol. I actually take that thing on some nasty trails and it goes thrugh extremely well and once stuck if you put it in x mode it gets it self out every time .

Bombing around 

I put those on my wife's outback this yr . Looks as good as a grocery getter can with tires lol. I actually take that thing on some nasty trails and it goes thrugh extremely well and once stuck if you put it in x mode it gets it self out every time .

Bombing around 

Bombing around 

Bombing around 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sweet. I don’t think that they sell wagons, notchbacks....or whatever they’re called down here. 

99% of tve time you have to order them in . My wife hates suv always loved wagons . She has had 3 German wagons all had to be ordered in . 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Did i read in this thread a hint that you moved ? 

Not sure if it was this thread but yes, had to head south to help with wife’s family probate process and some other shit.  Sold home in Duluth in Sept.  should be back up that way in a few months.  Prolly gonna build south of the cities or WI.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not sure if it was this thread but yes, had to head south to help with wife’s family probate process and some other shit.  Sold home in Duluth in Sept.  should be back up that way in a few months.  Prolly gonna build south of the cities or WI.

How far south did you have to go? 

I am in prosses of getting the fuck out of metro now. got well dug septic in bunch of trees out of the way getting plans converted to icf with engineering now.  Start full tilt in spring . Pretty much building a modern 40x80 barn with a loft I will never go in to . Building to live in till I die 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Decided to do a little upgrading on my current ride needing some new rubber.  Picked up some Toyota TSS rims and wrapped them with 285/60-20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. First time after 5 sets of Duratracs that I decided to try another brand.

Turned out nice.

40595AD9-62A7-47DD-B182-C1CC9010DA55.jpeg

I put these on mine. Michelin defenders 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How far south did you have to go? 

I am in prosses of getting the fuck out of metro now. got well dug septic in bunch of trees out of the way getting plans converted to icf with engineering now.  Start full tilt in spring . Pretty much building a modern 40x80 barn with a loft I will never go in to . Building to live in till I die 

That’s awesome!  Will they let you do a septic field or does it have to be a mound?

I’m in GA but, we’ve been roaming around the gulf coast and vacationing a bit while we are here.  Just recently decided to buy her parents house from the estate and pay off her absolutly worthless siblings (all Dems...go figure).  I’ll flip it and then back up north....but not Duluth.  I’ve seen enough of that complete liberal idiocy to last a lifetime and wife wants milder winters so....it’ll be closer to the cities.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s awesome!  Will they let you do a septic field or does it have to be a mound?

I’m in GA but, we’ve been roaming around the gulf coast and vacationing a bit while we are here.  Just recently decided to buy her parents house from the estate and pay off her absolutly worthless siblings (all Dems...go figure).  I’ll flip it and then back up north....but not Duluth.  I’ve seen enough of that complete liberal idiocy to last a lifetime and wife wants milder winters so....it’ll be closer to the cities.  

Have you or are you considering an existing home?