Check your account email address ×

Got Me Some New Feet!

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Which Wi. counties are you considering?

Hell, I really don’t know yet.  We’re pretty wide open right now but we’re kinda thinking around 1.5 hours to the MSP airport but, it’s all kinda wide open but, wifey wants milder winters so...

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s awesome!  Will they let you do a septic field or does it have to be a mound?

I’m in GA but, we’ve been roaming around the gulf coast and vacationing a bit while we are here.  Just recently decided to buy her parents house from the estate and pay off her absolutly worthless siblings (all Dems...go figure).  I’ll flip it and then back up north....but not Duluth.  I’ve seen enough of that complete liberal idiocy to last a lifetime and wife wants milder winters so....it’ll be closer to the cities.  

All sand and building on a hill so letting me do a gravity septic. Have tank and field in and a camper out there with a hose stuffed in the top now lol . Also rural on 20 so a bit more leanent 

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll bend you over the back of my “69 Starfire and pop your eyes out. 

So now that's three of three with me.  Three gay ass fucking posts.  In a thread about tires.  Every post you make is gay af.   Queer.  I'm glad you want to bend me over.  Unfortunately you would be in a big bloody liberal tears pile before you even got close to me.  Might not even need to hit ya for as big a snowflake you sound like.  

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I really don’t know yet.  We’re pretty wide open right now but we’re kinda thinking around 1.5 hours to the MSP airport but, it’s all kinda wide open but, wifey wants milder winters so...

Ah..otherwise I would look around here for you.

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So now that's three of three with me.  Three gay ass fucking posts.  In a thread about tires.  Every post you make is gay af.   Queer.  I'm glad you want to bend me over.  Unfortunately you would be in a big bloody liberal tears pile before you even got close to me.  Might not even need to hit ya for as big a snowflake you sound like.  

Our resident "mentalhealth professional " lmfao cant make that shit up split screen name accounts at that but now that you mention it Joe is a bit more gay than the spin personality 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Ah..otherwise I would look around here for you.

We’re pretty open because we don’t depend on a job.  So, we’ll see.  But my wife certainly needs to be close to some shopping and other “niceties” so, that mean we need to stay relatively close to some population metros.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re pretty open because we don’t depend on a job.  So, we’ll see.  But my wife certainly needs to be close to some shopping and other “niceties” so, that mean we need to stay relatively close to some population metros.

Foot hills of the black hills would be my choice if I could walk away . Mild winter snow less than a 20 min drive up atv trails less than 10 min . Every box store you could ever need and a govenment not willing to fuck you just for sport . Flights in and out are $ but fuck it 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Foot hills of the black hills would be my choice if I could walk away . Mild winter snow less than a 20 min drive up atv trails less than 10 min . Every box store you could ever need and a govenment not willing to fuck you just for sport . Flights in and out are $ but fuck it 

Oh, sounds good!  My wife wants to stay close to our daughter though and it appears she is planning on staying in the Duluth to finish her education the next couple years.  Trying to stay within 3 hours of her.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, sounds good!  My wife wants to stay close to our daughter though and it appears she is planning on staying in the Duluth to finish her education the next couple years.  Trying to stay within 3 hours of her.  

So buck up and buy a plane f7 can fly iy for you 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Rice Lake area would be perfect. Barron County.