Check your account email address ×

Barr out

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly who in the new admin is under investigation?  

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who would that be? 

Proves who you guys , esnoecially actionfigure, get your info from. O bad coverage on Biden ‘news’ outlets. No wonder all the trump hate, all the stuff your spoon fed. And you say where part of s cult. Lolololol

Edited by CFM

15 minutes ago, CFM said:

Proves who you guys , esnoecially actionfigure, get your info from. O bad coverage on Biden ‘news’ outlets. No wonder all the trump hate, all the stuff your spoon fed. And you say where part of s cult. Lolololol

List the Biden admin members under investigation.....remember nepotism isn’t a qualification in his admin....:snack:

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Why, for triggering you snowflakes?

No bigger snowflakes than MAGA cult members.  Following a pathological liar off the cliff :lol: And after getting his ass kicked are still whining and crying over lies :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Small things amuze small minds

like ignorant uneducated people without the slightest understanding of politics desperately seeking support on an  obscure snowmobile forum based on parroting others' political beliefs? yes I agree! 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

You Trumpers are definitely in a cult.  Biden doesn’t garner anywhere near the idolatry of the Umber Undertaker.  You ever seen a Biden boat parade?  A Biden truck parade?  A Biden Prius parade?  I don’t think I’ve really even seen a single Biden flag, do they exist?  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You Trumpers are definitely in a cult.  Biden doesn’t garner anywhere near the idolatry of the Umber Undertaker.  You ever seen a Biden boat parade?  A Biden truck parade?  A Biden Prius parade?  I don’t think I’ve really even seen a single Biden flag, do they exist?  

No one likes Biden. Thats why.

Edited by FrankieJames7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

JT: THAT IS PROOF THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!!!!

:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

like ignorant uneducated people without the slightest understanding of politics desperately seeking support on an  obscure snowmobile forum based on parroting others' political beliefs? yes I agree! 

Don’t ya think you were a little hard on the Beave?

1 hour ago, CFM said:

It’s really a simple conclusion to arrive at by listening to what comes out of donnie’s mouth. I’m almost done with Donnie. Cause the fun is gonna start as the dr Alzheimer’s starts to wind up. You know, the demented guy that crushed Donnie in the election? I swear, who else could’ve lost to joe? 

• Haha 1

Joe won, yes.

The voting was behind joe though.

It , voting, was for trump or against trump.

It , the win, was also more Dem’s getting to people with ballots and getting them sent in. Repub’s didn’t plan that out. 

Pre covid, 20-30 people showed for Joe’s event in Boston. Days after, no more money sent his way. Joe hung his head and said he’s gonna take a break, his campaign was near bankruptcy.Not long after, the left side of swamp  machine ramped up, pushed the others a side, filled his campaign with cash.He even looked bewildered with a smile like ‘Wtf happened ? Wow.’

It’s all on vid if you missed it ir chose to forget.

As much as I don’t like Biden one little bit,  I Hope to god he stays pres during his term. Harris is no good at all. Horrible.

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Joe won, yes.

The voting was behind joe though.

It , voting, was for trump or against trump.

It , the win, was also more Dem’s getting to people with ballots and getting them sent in. Repub’s didn’t plan that out. 

Pre covid, 20-30 people showed for Joe’s event in Boston. Days after, no more money sent his way. Joe hung his head and said he’s gonna take a break, his campaign was near bankruptcy.Not long after, the left side of swamp  machine ramped up, pushed the others a side, filled his campaign with cash.He even looked bewildered with a smile like ‘Wtf happened ? Wow.’

It’s all on vid if you missed it ir chose to forget.

As much as I don’t like Biden one little bit,  I Hope to god he stays pres during his term. Harris is no good at all. Horrible.

The country survived two terms of Dubya. Harris would be a piece of cake. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The country survived two terms of Dubya. Harris would be a piece of cake. 

I hate that bastid. He caused us so much grief and loss. Fucking bastard.