Check your account email address ×

Christmas lights!

SSFB

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

@ckf got the Christmas lights hung for the year! Word is he only fell off the roof twice. :bc:

AgreeableSpiffyAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

It was 3 times!!!! The fucking roof is to steep of a pitch for this old goat. Next year one of the younger guys can hang the fucking things.

Bought a light tester to test strings that have bulbs out thinking I could save a few bucks and time buying new. The first string took a half hour to find and fix 3 dead bulbs after a few retests. The second larger set took an hour before I threw it in the trash.

JUST BUY NEW EVERY YEAR!

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bought a light tester to test strings that have bulbs out thinking I could save a few bucks and time buying new. The first string took a half hour to find and fix 3 dead bulbs after a few retests. The second larger set took an hour before I threw it in the trash.

JUST BUY NEW EVERY YEAR!

Or just not put any up like most of Bohica's neighbors there in Grinchville Estates 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

JUST BUY NEW EVERY YEAR!

i toss strings that have bulb issues,  as you said it's so much easier.   i didn't bother putting them up this year.  rained and snowed last weekend when i normally would have so now too late.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Or just not put any up like most of Bohica's neighbors there in Grinchville Estates 

Most retired Refugees from communist areas in my neighborhood.  Many think they will get in trouble.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Most retired Refugees from communist areas in my neighborhood.  Many think they will get in trouble.

You do a nice job every year it seems and your place looks amazing compared to everyone else around you  :bc: 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You do a nice job every year it seems and your place looks amazing compared to everyone else around you  :bc: 

I get the jump usually so there are a few more decorations and lights up now...  when I get home home next week I will launch the drone.  Most just have roof lights though as that seems to be the common theme with the landscape companies that switch into paid Christmas lights season after the sprinkler blowout season that they have