Check your account email address ×

Biden nominates Obama hack Susan Rice

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This cabinet is Obama 3.0

Of course it is.   He told Obama he would make up an illness and resign if he disagreed with him on too many things.   This is Obama Presidency 2.0.

Why would he have even brought Obama up in that conversation.   Obama chose Harris and now he's choosing the cabinet for him. 

Pretty clear Obama told Biden "if I'm going to throw my support behind you this is how its going to be done." 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

:bc:  Makes sense trying to duplicate the Golden Age of modern American politics and society.  World leader, respected globally, declining annual budget deficits, progressive approaches to modern issues....:thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Corrupt, lying treasonous criminals 

They are out by 1/20/21 :bc:   You ever compare indictments between the Donny and Obama admins?  :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:bc:  Makes sense trying to duplicate the Golden Age of modern American politics snd society.  World leader, respected globally, declining annual budget deficits, progressive approaches to modern issues....:thumbsup:

Good vod you really are a clueless cunt of the highest order 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

They are out by 1/20/21 :bc:   You ever compare indictments between the Donny and Obama admins?  :lmao: 

Because republicans have never been so butt hurt over a loss that they forgone all other duty in search of any way to iligitamise a sitting elected president . It took 4 yrs but it worked .a lot more stupid sheep fucks line you than I thought out there 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Good vod you really are a clueless cunt of the highest order 

I have come to the conclusion that blownlightbulbrider and his squad are fishing because I can't believe they are that fucking stupid

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have come to the conclusion that blownlightbulbrider and his squad are fishing because I can't believe they are that fucking stupid

History will show Obama to be one of our better Presidents and Donny the worst.  FSCE is like a virtual MAGA Rally :lmao: 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

History will show Obama to be one of our better Presidents and Donny the worst.  FSCE is like a virtual MAGA Rally :lmao: 

Wrong history has already shown oboma was the worlds whipping boy and that is how he and his sheep like it 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Wrong history has already shown oboma was the worlds whipping boy and that is how he and his sheep like it 

Of course....in MAGA world....but I’m referencing reality.  SBYL EZ Anal :lol: 

• Haha 1