Check your account email address ×

War is forever!

Anler

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

first to space in any sustained presence, first to own it....pretty much that simple. 

I feel like I’m evolving past any allegiance to sovereign nations....the space debate only makes me desire to have legitimate and coherent global leadership

Just now, f7ben said:

I feel like I’m evolving past any allegiance to sovereign nations....the space debate only makes me desire to have legitimate and coherent global leadership

space is the wild west. Establish a presence there you own it. In that specific sense I understand 'space force'.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

space is the wild west. Establish a presence there you own it. In that specific sense I understand 'space force'.

Except all people have a right to any “space ownership”.....no nation state should be able to make claims there

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you EVAH seen anything so pitifully lame???   

Yah.....the dumbest most pitifully lame thing ever is not understanding the basics of wheel vs track.....fucking moron

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except all people have a right to any “space ownership”.....no nation state should be able to make claims there

how so? 'Ownership' by any earth definition does not exist there. Again, it's the wild west. A race to grab as much of it as you can. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how so? 'Ownership' by any earth definition does not exist there. Again, it's the wild west. A race to grab as much of it as you can. 

Grab it how? What process gives ownership of anything outside earthly borders? I understand it’s the Wild West but I fail to see how this race is equitable 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....the dumbest most pitifully lame thing ever is not understanding the basics of wheel vs track.....fucking moron

So why wouldn't you come and collect an EASY 5Gs? 

You drove all the way from MN to NJ to pick up a shit-bag, delaminated, rotted/ cracked stringer POS 25 year old Elim cat, but you wouldn't take a easy flight from MN to Manchester to pick up a check for 5, 10 GS. 

Yeah that makes sense. 

What makes more sense is that you're a spastic, trolling, homo, with his thumb up his ass...........and liking it!!!

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no it isn't. There are no laws associated with space. it's wide open. You claim it and patrol it you own it. 

wellnow,  We did stick a flag in the moon already   :ylsuper:                                                                  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Takes a week to get to the moon. Something that hadn’t been done in 50 years. Don’t you think it’s a little premature to talk about owning shit in space? 

nope. there's a mad dash happening across the globe for just that. 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Grab it how? What process gives ownership of anything outside earthly borders? I understand it’s the Wild West but I fail to see how this race is equitable 

China has man made islands that they have turned into military bases in disputed waters in the south China sea.  Now they have just made a Moon landing.....