Check your account email address ×

Ingraham: Win or lose, Trump will be 'GOP kingmaker for 2022 and 2024, no doubt'

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Great SMH just what the party needs

His following is too strong for GOP to ignore. If candidates want midterm votes, they’ll need to suck his dick and swallow every last drop. If they refuse, he’ll burn em down 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

His following is too strong for GOP to ignore. If candidates want midterm votes, they’ll need to suck his dick and swallow every last drop. If they refuse, he’ll burn em down 

At least half the country.  Thanks for that in depth analysis.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At least half the country.  Thanks for that in depth analysis.  :lol: 

I’ll be looking forward to the group of ball lickers that have no ability to think for themselves. Trump’s kind of people. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll be looking forward to the group of ball lickers that have no ability to think for themselves. Trump’s kind of people. 

Who thinks for you, and the crazy nattering negative bullshit that flows from your persona?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who thinks for you, and the crazy nattering negative bullshit that flows from your persona?  :lol: 

Exhibit A

• Haha 1

The last TWO states Trump was contesting, certified Biden's electoral votes!!!

Donny Flair is staking gas!!!!  

Suck it deep Donny. 

Think of Serge while you're sitting in MaRA LAGO, in dismal humiliation. 

Very substantial chance GOP wins the house in 2022......then let the fun begin.   No question Biden steps down shortly after that happens. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Very substantial chance GOP wins the house in 2022......then let the fun begin.   No question Biden steps down shortly after that happens. 

I thought our elections were fraudulent....yes..no? :snack: 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Clearly he doesn’t have enough followers though 

I watch her many, many times. She can suck a 73 1/2 year old, big, SMELLY cock at a woodpile. That's about all her big mouth is good for. Come get it Laura!!!!!  :junk:

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Great SMH just what the party needs

well both parties need to be blown up.  Maybe Bidens presidency will do that to the dems and we can start ver.  reality is neither really represent the will of the people that well.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes,  the FS Current events scion of intellect has spoken.  :lol: 

Doesn’t take a genius to see that you’re a brain dead Trump hack.

BTW I’ve never claimed to be some deep thinking intellectual...that’s your schtick.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t take a genius to see that you’re a brain dead Trump hack.

BTW I’ve never claimed to be some deep thinking intellectual...that’s your schtick.

Never claimed I was either.  Just smarter than you.  :lol:   AG is the smartest guy here, just ask him!

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well both parties need to be blown up.  Maybe Bidens presidency will do that to the dems and we can start ver.  reality is neither really represent the will of the people that well.  

Right on, Red.   It's the year 2020. We are living right now in a HISTORICAL ERA, in American life. This was the year that it culminated to where we are now......................in bad shape!!! 

Combination of:

Politics

Economy

A death plague

Social media

Social upheaval

A narcissistic bastard of a president, who fomented dissension on us for four years. 

I call it " THE PERFECT STORM "

The day that Trump leaves for FLORIDA for good, will be a good day for America. 

He had a chance to be a STATESMAN. 

He turned out to be .........just what he was instead..............a real estate salesman/promoter with shitty hair.  

Edited by Guest

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Your first sentence :bc:

Whether Trump is involved in the party is not important.   What's important is that his platform remains.   Massive gains with minorities and working class people are the party's only chance in the new mail in voter era.   Even then I don't think it will ever be enough.  

Trump has made the Republican party the big tent party.  He has an opportunity for a legacy if he can get out of his own way...  If you think the dems have learned a single thing from the last 6 years, you're delusional.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump has made the Republican party the big tent party.  He has an opportunity for a legacy if he can get out of his own way...  If you think the dems have learned a single thing from the last 6 years, you're delusional.

Man ain’t that the truth.  It’s not like Obama wasn’t  repudiated 4 years ago or anything.  Now we have the Obama II cabinet coming in.  “Elections have consequences” vs. a “ Let’s turn down the heat”

There won’t be any heat getting turned down.