Check your account email address ×

White Men Gonna Be Butthurt...

Just now, SnowRider said:

When’s the 🤡 Posse gonna start yelling reverse discrimination :lmao: 

The biggest clown here is the guy that ran away when his collusion dreams were shattered and can’t change fuse on a sled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just might want to check Trumps team.

And FLOTUS. 

And second lady....

Or just take what the media says like it was a flaccid penis.

Fucking idiot.

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just might want to check Trumps team.

And FLOTUS. 

And second lady....

Or just take what the media says like it was a flaccid penis.

Fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Waiting...

:lol: Yeah check how unqualified, pathetic, and laughable they are outside of the cult :lmao: Poor Union Delivery Boy - just a complete fucking idiot :lol:  

First woman to run a winning presidential election, Kelly Conway..I remember what some people around here said about her.. Fuck one guy had to tuck tail and run away.. :news:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

First woman to run a winning presidential election, Kelly Conway..I remember what some people around here said about her.. Fuck one guy had to tuck tail and run away.. :news:

Shillery couldn't even do that LOL

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought his campaign was run by Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort and Steve Bannon?

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought his campaign was run by Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort and Steve Bannon?

You would think!! the way the media never gave a mother of 3 and a wife credit for being the first woman to ever run a winning presidential campaign..But that dang (R) in front of her name excludes her for a good job, along with a long list of other women who have that pesky (R)....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You would think!! the way the media never gave a mother of 3 and a wife credit for being the first woman to ever run a winning presidential campaign..But that dang (R) in front of her name excludes her for a good job, along with a long list of other women who have that pesky (R)....

kung-fu-kick-to-face-finishing-move-vici

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Again with the fucking media...maybe Sewer Rat Barbie should have been at home instead and then maybe her daughter wouldn’t be such a mess.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with the fucking media...maybe Sewer Rat Barbie should have been at home instead and then maybe her daughter wouldn’t be such a mess.

Her daughter can’t stand her....and either can George :lol: Sewer Rat Barbie :lmao: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

MoeMoe is just a little phony tough guy but he does know who butters his bread.

Biggest hypocrite on FSCE - Union Boy who pretends he doesn’t need it.  

BTW Tony I just googled again and saw that all the media outlets have articles about her being Trumps Campaign Manager in 2016...even CNN so there goes that narrative. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks