Check your account email address ×

more chinese flu horseshit

13 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

province released the numbers of folks that have succumbed to the chink flu. 360.5 million population here. 0.07% and of those there were a lot with other conditions. FWIW. ya fucking sheep cunts

Crazy!! O.o And over 80% of those were in old age homes. 

coovidd1.jpg

Edited by irv

STOP THE FEAR CAMPAIGN!!!!

🇨🇦 CANADA STATS NOV 28, 2020

POPULATION: 37,800,000
DEATHS: 11976
Deaths / Population: 0.0317%
DEATHS / Non-Elderly: 0.0057%
DEATHS / Non-Elderly, Healthy: 0.0005%

Survival (general population): 99.968%
Survival (Non-Elderly): 99.994%
Survival (Non-Elderly, Healthy): 99.99954%

82% of Canada’s deaths are Elderly in Care Homes.

Approx 92.5% of Covid deaths (using Alberta’s stats), have 2 or more co-morbidities. This concurs with the CDC’s average of 2.6 underlying morbidities in 94% of Covid deaths.

These statistics are current, as of today, Nov. 28, 2020. They "assume" that the RT-PCR diagnostics being used are accurate. This assumption is controversial, due to the inherent failure of RT-PCR once it reaches a certain number of amplification cycles. The government is not telling us how many cycles are being used in Canada.

Therefore, the above figures of actual "deaths" may be far lower if PCR testing has been questionable.

People <65 years old have very small risks of COVID-19 death even in pandemic epicenters and deaths for people <65 years without underlying predisposing conditions are remarkably uncommon. Strategies focusing specifically on protecting high-risk elderly individuals should be considered in managing the pandemic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7327471/

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

MC posting chain emails from now with no facts???

Franklin Veaux sure looks cute in those bunny rabbit ears. Sure exudes the thoughts that he knows what he is talking about. :news:

https://crediblemind.com/people/franklin-veaux

Why do professional sports teams take the virus so seriously?

Yeah its the long term damage to their athletes they have millions invested in they are concerned about.

But hey just use the old dumb ass mantra of “look at the low death numbers”

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah its the long term damage to their athletes they have millions invested in they are concerned about.

Where do you get your info from, and do you think, with covid 19 being a new virus, that they would have enough evidence to conclude that long term health affects are immanent and guaranteed?

Jesus, Dude, think for once and turn off the fucking T.V.

While most persons with COVID-19 recover and return to normal health, some patients can have symptoms that can last for weeks or even months after recovery from acute illness. Even people who are not hospitalized and who have mild illness can experience persistent or late symptoms. Multi-year studies are underway to further investigate. CDC continues to work to identify how common these symptoms are, who is most likely to get them, and whether these symptoms eventually resolve.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

1 hour ago, irv said:

Where do you get your info from, and do you think, with covid 19 being a new virus, that they would have enough evidence to conclude that long term health affects are immanent and guaranteed?

Jesus, Dude, think for once and turn off the fucking T.V.

While most persons with COVID-19 recover and return to normal health, some patients can have symptoms that can last for weeks or even months after recovery from acute illness. Even people who are not hospitalized and who have mild illness can experience persistent or late symptoms. Multi-year studies are underway to further investigate. CDC continues to work to identify how common these symptoms are, who is most likely to get them, and whether these symptoms eventually resolve.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

So long term effects do exist. thanks for confirming.

The many times over my 65 years I have had the flu, I never had long term effects.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Because Professional sports are a govt allowed monopoly that must align with the political winds or suffer the consequences.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So long term effects do exist. thanks for confirming.

The many times over my 65 years I have had the flu, I never had long term effects.

I know a lot of people that have had Covid19.....  including myself and I don’t know anybody that has lasting or long term effects...  doesn’t mean that on the rare occasion somebody might have some long term effect

You never had long term effects from catching the flu but doesn’t mean that there aren’t for others that get the flu.

https://www.health.com/condition/cold-flu-sinus/flu-long-term-effects

The flu isn’t just a health risk for the seven days or so that you’re physically sick with the virus—it can also have some lasting effects that could affect your health for weeks, months, or even permanently. Here are some of the ways the flu can be a risk factor for health issues, even after you’re feeling better.