3 gay things.....but which ones gayer?

f7ben

Which ones gayer  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 3 absolutely gayer than aids things....which ones gayest

• Packers football
    • Corvettes
    • Vintage sleds

Leave Dreulx alone....he's an old soul.....

The C8 didn’t take the stage until 9:30 PM local time, and most of the attendees had already spent a very long day on the road. And lest we forget, the average age for Corvette owners is 61, and that’s an average. I actually saw one person climbing out of a C7 at the car show with an oxygen tank in tow, so yeah, this mass exodus could simply be chalked up to exhausted retirees ready for a good night's sleep.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If the AARP crowd actually knew how to use a forum in the first place, it'd be very skewed in their favor.  :bc:

Younger people are missing out then. :bc: 

they’re great cars and for the money can’t be beat for their performance and reliability. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thewayout said:

Younger people are missing out then. :bc: 

they’re great cars and for the money can’t be beat for their performance and reliability. 

5 of my coworkers have vettes. All are under 45. You are arguing with idiots.  A few of them bring them to the track and let them run. That little red one has legs. He has about 700hp at the wheels. 

53BFB81A-927B-4C80-ADC9-D0FFC380111E.png

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

5 of my coworkers have vettes. All are under 45. You are arguing with idiots.  A few of them bring them to the track and let them run. That little red one has legs. He has about 700hp at the wheels. 

53BFB81A-927B-4C80-ADC9-D0FFC380111E.png

Still gay. Every time I see a guy in a Vette that was built in the last 25+ years,  I picture his spotless bow-tie garage with never used tools surrounded by detailing products. Usually the owner looks to fit the stereotype. 

54 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Still gay. Every time I see a guy in a Vette that was built in the last 25+ years,  I picture his spotless bow-tie garage with never used tools surrounded by detailing products. Usually the owner looks to fit the stereotype. 

You are wrong. They work on the cars themselves. One of my coworkers in-laws build track only race vettes. A few pics of that red one in my buddies garage.  

C4FDD5A7-C9B8-4E4B-93D6-B90DE62381AB.png

4D1F0B11-39F4-4799-9196-962A97A714AA.png

On 11/28/2020 at 3:37 PM, f7ben said:

Well....which one is it

I've always posted if the shit is funny. This is some funny shit!!!  Benny posting which is gayer!!! LMMFAO!!!!