Check your account email address ×

Trump wants Firing Squads before he leaves Office

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

OK, it's a small obscure internet snowmobile forum but I'm officially worried about you. 

Take care 

Guy’s got one foot out the door and MC can’t stop pouting about him. :lol: Someone needs to tell him the #resistance is over now.

I believe anything can still happen with Trump. He has a big, rabid following. I hope he just eventually gets the fuck out, and goes to MAR A LAGO, and SHUTS THE FUCK UP. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe anything can still happen with Trump. He has a big, rabid following. I hope he just eventually gets the fuck out, and goes to MAR A LAGO, and SHUTS THE FUCK UP. 

I don't see any of his "rabid' followers rioting, looting or destroying property because of his pending loss

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I don't see any of his "rabid' followers rioting, looting or destroying property because of his pending loss

Good. I hope everything cools down, and this pandemic gets under control, and we can get back to a semblance of a normal existence.  

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good. I hope everything cools down, and this pandemic gets under control, and we can get back to a semblance of a normal existence.  

And I hope the shit hits the fan, all the corruption is exposed and there is a great awakening.  Trump will come out on top of all that.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And I hope the shit hits the fan, all the corruption is exposed and there is a great awakening.  Trump will come out on top of all that.

I have no idea what could happen..................anything is possible. 

I do hope it quiets down. We've had enough bullshit. 

Donny had his chance, and he blew it Mark. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have no idea what could happen..................anything is possible. 

I do hope it quiets down. We've had enough bullshit. 

Donny had his chance, and he blew it Mark. 

I thought you were a tough guy.  WTF man, you going to let Biden and his corrupt fucks steal this election and just accept it?  

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought you were a tough guy.  WTF man, you going to let Biden and his corrupt fucks steal this election and just accept it?  

Mark, stop it!!!  

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes gargle Trumps nutsack and drink his kool aid like Woolie does.  

By who and what you ignore, its pretty clear you've been getting passed around like a train and gargling on multiple nutsacks. Gross.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie reach around noted.   Your nose has been up his ass for months.    Have some self respect and think for yourself sometime.  

Union Delivery Boy is a typical East Coast spineless pussy :snack:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie reach around noted.   Your nose has been up his ass for months.    Have some self respect and think for yourself sometime.  

Says the man who lived with the guy.... :lol: