Check your account email address ×

Report your Neighbors

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

That have an oath to uphold the constitution of the US..  sorry that upsets you

Oh - so if a cop/sheriff upholds the ‘constitution’ by taking your ‘gun’ because they interpret the ‘well-regulated’ verbiage of the 2nd amendment as ‘constitutional’ - you’re cool with that :snack:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - so if a cop/sheriff upholds the ‘constitution’ by taking your ‘gun’ because they interpret the ‘well-regulated’ verbiage of the 2nd amendment as ‘constitutional’ - you’re cool with that :snack:

Peaceful assemble.....  in its in the constitution.  

your what if scenario.  Meh courts would decide that...  I think they already have...  you lose 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Peaceful assemble.....  in its in the constitution.  

your what if scenario.  Meh courts would decide that...  I think they already have...  you lose 

:lmao: Like usual - it’s good if you agree but it’s on shaky legal ground.  But you’re MAGA Moron so nobody is surprised 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Like usual - it’s good if you agree but it’s on shaky legal ground.  But you’re MAGA Moron so nobody is surprised 

I think the second amendment is well debated and understood and ruled by courts.

break up a thanksgiving gathering at homes cause of governor’s orders I don’t think would pass muster.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I think the second amendment is well debated and understood and ruled by courts.

Not the point.  You believe a sheriff has the right to determine what is/isn’t constitutional.  They don’t.  Their job is to enforce not interpret.  You’re a big time bootlicker if you’re cheerleading local law enforcement gets to decide what is and is not constitutional.  

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not the point.  You believe a sheriff has the right to determine what is/isn’t constitutional.  They don’t.  Their job is to enforce not interpret.  You’re a big time bootlicker if you’re cheerleading local law enforcement gets to decide what is and is not constitutional.  

As part of their oath yes....  courts will decide it then.  if a law enforcement officer isn’t enforcing the governors orders they should be removed if they are not removed by governors the governors know their orders wouldn’t pass legal musters.

Even Cuomo is crying about it!!!  Kind of like you....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-blasts-police-wont-enforce-thanksgiving-gathering-limits

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

The leather gimp mask and pissed stained undees doesnt help either

Franny, I probably made more today than you'll make all year. 

That was a CABELA'S FLEECE BALACLAVA in MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP.  Ok you fukkin little Albanian Lady Boy!!! 

You got that straight?? If not, then STFU!!!   

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, I probably made more today than you'll make all year. 

That was a CABELA'S FLEECE BALACLAVA in MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP.  Ok you fukkin little Albanian Lady Boy!!! 

You got that straight?? If not, then STFU!!!   

Ya u probably did slow here lucky to get 3 days a week in. 

Ya u probably did slow here lucky to get 3 days a week in. 

Show me your welds bitch. Run a few beads of 6011, or 6013  1/8" on some clean mild steel. Do it now!!!  

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

When u give Ben his 25 grand

So, you don't know shit about welding!!! 

What is the difference between 6011, 6013?

What amperage would you use for 1/8"???   

Benny is a faggot, fuck him and his 25 Gs.    

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you don't know shit about welding!!! 

What is the difference between 6011, 6013?

What amperage would you use for 1/8"???   

Benny is a faggot, fuck him and his 25 Gs.    

Asking me that basic stuff tells me u know fuck all about welding.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Now do sanctuary cities.

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Go to work, and shut the fuck up!!  I'll do what the fuck I wanna' do!! If I wanna' stay on my place, I'll stay here. If I wanna go out, I'll go out. I'm retired, I don't have to go anyplace. I don't even wanna go anyplace, why should I???? 

Put on your fukkin mask, and go to work, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!  BWAHAHAHAHA! Go to work you faggot, and let me know when you start kakking!! LMMFAO!!!

No you won't go out! you have been sniveling about catching a covid from the word go . And just like the failed cop you are demanding govenment controlling the population to keep your clam strips safe from catching a covid . 

Asking me that basic stuff tells me u know fuck all about welding.

HJA!HA!HA! you got a on-line welding course!!! LMMFAO! !

Show the beads, big-boy!! Show the mother fukkin beads Francoise!! 

No bullshit excuses, show the fukkin beads. 

You walkin' down the street no-job bitch!!!

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No you won't go out! you have been sniveling about catching a covid from the word go . And just like the failed cop you are demanding govenment controlling the population to keep your clam strips safe from catching a covid . 

LMAO!! Why the fuck should I go anywhere you PETER PUFER!!! They stop to take pics here, and I got  MONSTER deer in the back yard. 

I probably even made some money in the market today.

HA!HA!HA! Go to work, and STFU!!!