Check your account email address ×

The orange man’s attorney.

:lol:  Look at all you chucklenuts touching yourselves over this shit.  Never said he was a "master litigator".  I said he was an American hero before he hitched his wagon to Trump, and that is a fact.  Ben hates everyone, but I'm curious what Rudy has done to deserve "scum of the earth" while we're at it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Look at all you chucklenuts touching yourselves over this shit.  Never said he was a "master litigator".  I said he was an American hero before he hitched his wagon to Trump, and that is a fact.  Ben hates everyone, but I'm curious what Rudy has done to deserve "scum of the earth" while we're at it.

Pretty simple.....stop and frisk is a disgusting violation of constitutional rights and he hung his hat on it. Fuck him

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Pretty simple.....stop and frisk is a disgusting violation of constitutional rights and he hung his hat on it. Fuck him

Neocons love infringing the rights of people they don't like. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Big fucking deal.  It got a lot of scum off the streets.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Giuliani an American Hero,  SMH.  Exactly what heroic things did he do?  

Coordinated and managed response during 9/11, cut the crime rate in half, particularly violent crime.  Yeah he sucked.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Woolie is a true small government Conservative....just ask him.🤣🤣

And you're a layabout Nancyboy who gossips more than any woman I know so theres that  :lol: 

• Like 1

Coordinated and managed response during 9/11, cut the crime rate in half, particularly violent crime.  Yeah he sucked.

And you're a layabout Nancyboy who gossips more than any woman I know so theres that  :lol: 

yes that is so heroic,  bootlicker

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry Bald Karen but your history of internet victim hood, whining and made up bootstrap bullshit is legendary.🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Bald Karen but your history of internet victim hood, whining and made up bootstrap bullshit is legendary.🤣

Love to chat, but I got some money to make.  See if you can do something useful today.  :lol: 

• Haha 2