Check your account email address ×

Repug Coup....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

Facts.

Unlike the "Russia helped Trump win" thing, which again, FACTUALLY has been completely debunked but which I'm sure you still believe.

Yo stupid fuck - candidates concede when the votes are counted and they cannot win.  Your orange fuck has 0 chance.  It’s over.  He got his ass kicked.  Your complicit in his refusal to acknowledge he lost.  You are a detriment to America.  Now move the fuck on.  You lost.  Donny lost.  It’s beautiful.  

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo stupid fuck - candidates concede when the votes are counted and they cannot win.  Your orange fuck has 0 chance.  It’s over.  He got his ass kicked.  Your complicit in his refusal to acknowledge he lost.  You are a detriment to America.  Now move the fuck on.  You lost.  Donny lost.  It’s beautiful.  

It's "you're" you stupid fuck and stop being a dickhead for a change. 

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Point me to the law that says a candidate has to concede when the cable news channel says so... I'll wait... 

No wonder you left this place like a cunt because the men on the innerwebs were mean to you. 😂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Pressuring GA Repug SOS to find ways to throw out legal ballots.  Lady G is one of them.  Wonder what Donnie has on him :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a despicable piece of shit Trump is. You lost you fucktard now move on to jail.

Four years or rioting, assaulting, vandalizing, looting and fake Russian collusion and suddenly you’re in a hurry to call an election. 

71261E53-EB1B-49AF-AB21-7BF1DEAF448A.thumb.jpeg.d255486a256f76b26c7b6c088fc7b54f.jpeg

• Like 1

GA Repug SOS calling Repug/Drumpf bitch Doug Collins a liar and charlatan :lol: SOS is first Repug in years with a set of balls because he won’t lie about fraud. 

Donnies Repugs are anti-American.  

Edited by SnowRider

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So Mit and McCain should have waited to concede? :lol: 

Mitt and McCain were lousy choices, I voted for Obama, as an actual independent I am not bound to vote for someone due to what letter is next to their name:news:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Mitt and McCain were lousy choices, I voted for Obama, as an actual independent I am not bound to vote for someone due to what letter is next to their name:news:

WTF are you babbling about?  The issue is Donny conceding like prior candidates. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF are you babbling about?  The issue is Donny conceding like prior candidates. 

we've been trying to figure out what the fuck you have been babbling about, if you were refering to conceding may I remind you of Bush/Gore or were you still shitting in your huggies and sucking you momma's tit and too young to remember Each canidates have the right to contest the results, Biden would have done the same fucking thing you stupid fuck

16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we've been trying to figure out what the fuck you have been babbling about, if you were refering to conceding may I remind you of Bush/Gore or were you still shitting in your huggies and sucking you momma's tit and too young to remember Each canidates have the right to contest the results, Biden would have done the same fucking thing you stupid fuck

Bush/Gore was one state winner take all with a vote difference of +/- 500 votes. To compare that situation to this one where Trump loses in virtually every scenario imaginable is completely ridiculous. 

Suck it up, admit you lost (which he has) and let the country focus on more important things. It's what adults do.