Check your account email address ×

This deserves a thread of its own. Trust me, this needs to be watched.

irv

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

how gullible are you? Seriously? His 'signed affadavits' are from partisan hack volunteer republican poll watchers, who had absolutely zero auditing responsibilities. And again they are accusations of 'hey I think I saw something funny over there!' with zero proof to back up their claims.

There's a reason why Trump's legal team consists of a Comedy show punchline like Giuliani and David Bossie, who isn't even a lawyer. It's because no credible high profile legal teams want anything to do with this desperate last ditch attempt to save face. 

Well!  Judge Frenchy has rendered his verdict.  :lol:  you get that take from Salon did ya?  That’s what I like about this place, the high school clicque attitude of some of you doorknobs.  I said let’s see how it turns out.  Seems reasonable.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

no one drinks kool aid better than woolie.  

Yeah I’ve never seen anyone power heave a whole box of little Debbies like you either, breathing through your nostrils the whole time, so there’s that, you pompous fuckin windbag 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well!  Judge Frenchy has rendered his verdict.  :lol:  you get that take from Salon did ya?  That’s what I like about this place, the high school clicque attitude of some of you doorknobs.  I said let’s see how it turns out.  Seems reasonable.

Yeah I’ve never seen anyone power heave a whole box of little Debbies like you either, breathing through your nostrils the whole time, so there’s that, you pompous fuckin windbag 

AKA I got nothing like usual. Pour woolie.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

High School Clique Attitude...you just described The Trump Toadies to a T!🤣🤣