Check your account email address ×

Riding Northern Lower this saturday?

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ft. Wayne to Briannes is 4 hours, if SW Mi is good I'll trailer to Niles which is 2 hours for you. I'll pay attention to where the heaviest bands of snow are coming off the lake :bc: 

Yah ...4 hours on the road each way with a full days riding in between is a lot. 2 hours I can do. If I head up around Brian I'd stay the night and ride both days

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking assholes always fucking up my sledding threads .....between the fucking ECDL and now Dripper and Cervix I'm about to start knee capping fuckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ...4 hours on the road each way with a full days riding in between is a lot. 2 hours I can do. If I head up around Brian I'd stay the night and ride both days

I can do Saturday morning if you want to ride. We can meet at my secret spot near paw paw. It's right off if 94 so easy access.

Just got back from a quick ride. All my panning/pregrooming paid off. It's deeper in the woods. It's decent to ok right now after packing it but if we get at least 5 inches of what they're predicting it'll be full go. I'm going to pan the woods Thursday night I think. 

Felt great to ride again. :bc: 

FYI Bhen, I have a Christmas party Saturday night. It's adjacent to the hotel you'd stay in so if you come keep that in mind or just join our party, it's for the snowmobile club. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Just got back from a quick ride. All my panning/pregrooming paid off. It's deeper in the woods. It's decent to ok right now after packing it but if we get at least 5 inches of what they're predicting it'll be full go. I'm going to pan the woods Thursday night I think. 

FYI Bhen, I have a Christmas party Saturday night. It's adjacent to the hotel you'd stay in so if you come keep that in mind or just join our party, it's for the snowmobile club. :bc: 

I'm for sure going to come up for a weekend to ride your area soon..... but I'll do it when you are wide open schedule wise and I'll get a room for saturday night close to you

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm for sure going to come up for a weekend to ride your area soon..... but I'll do it when you are wide open schedule wise and I'll get a room for saturday night close to you

You are welcome anytime. The hotel is a 1000 feet away or you can crash here. 

The Tucker is in my yard right now. :lol: 

Just now, bussman said:

You are welcome anytime. The hotel is a 1000 feet away or you can crash here. 

The Tucker is in my yard right now. :lol: 

:lol: sounds good. My mood has gone from stress to jubilation with this early snow coming to the central midwest. I went from having to try and plan a few weekends 10 hours from home to hopefully being able to ride most weekends. These shit years have basically made me forget what its like to have a snow covered midwest

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: sounds good. My mood has gone from stress to jubilation with this early snow coming to the central midwest. I went from having to try and plan a few weekends 10 hours from home to hopefully being able to ride most weekends. These shit years have basically made me forget what its like to have a snow covered midwest

You're in the snowbelt now. Just need cold temps.

Just now, Anler said:

You're in the snowbelt now. Just need cold temps.

last year just sucked so bad ......I've never been in this area for winter before so it really left me scarred only having snow a few days and ice on the lake for a month :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

last year just sucked so bad ......I've never been in this area for winter before so it really left me scarred only having snow a few days and ice on the lake for a month :lol:

Yeah I think they only had 1 ridable day last year. Fucking horrible. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Last year locally was the worst I've ever seen. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can do Saturday morning if you want to ride. We can meet at my secret spot near paw paw. It's right off if 94 so easy access.

I would only go to Paw Paw if there was low snow in Niles, trailer to Niles and ride to PP :thumb:

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

The groomers have been out in Walworth Cty. to, I hope I'm struggling with having to make a choice where to go :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would only go to Paw Paw if there was low snow in Niles, trailer to Niles and ride to PP :thumb:

Always alot of fibs in niles and coloma by the marathon station. That's why I like to drive a bit farther. I think the riding is better over there too. :dunno: