Check your account email address ×

Riding Northern Lower this saturday?

f7ben

28 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Out of the 20 years I have lived up here I have seen on year when the grade held up well and that was 2 years ago when it was cold as fuck all winter.

Once all that dirt gets mixed in a couple days of warm temps and the snow is gone.

the grade that runs out of cheyboygen is the absolute worst, even if there is 4 feet on the ground its still all rocks ...........

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not been groomed yet. Pretty whooped out in some spots, but not much snirt showing yet.

copy .....I may head to just north of kalamazoo also...they are out and grooming there.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

copy .....I may head to just north of kalamazoo also...they are out and grooming there.

North of kalamazoo where? If you go somewhere around there I may meet you on Saturday. The reports I have seen for SW lower dont look all that great.

Just now, Anler said:

North of kalamazoo where? If you go somewhere around there I may meet you on Saturday. The reports I have seen for SW lower dont look all that great.

I pm'd you ....Vince said possibly SW lower .....I'd be in if that is the case

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I pm'd you ....Vince said possibly SW lower .....I'd be in if that is the case

Ya I think more like Gun Lake area or near Hamilton. Both are quite a ways north of kzoo but same story. Even the marked trails 15 miles from are pretty gay comped to up north of US10  

34 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya I think more like Gun Lake area or near Hamilton. Both are quite a ways north of kzoo but same story. Even the marked trails 15 miles from are pretty gay comped to up north of US10  

Rolling through the west side last night seemed like the deepest snow was around Grand Rapids. Thinned out the more you got south of there.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Rolling through the west side last night seemed like the deepest snow was around Grand Rapids. Thinned out the more you got south of there.

yep, Im 14 miles north of GR, we got about 15" on the level. We probably have gotten 25" since last Thursday 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

torture would be having it in the garage and no time to use it.  We rode beaters yesterday afternoon and it was a absolute riot. 

Just go get the John Deere F7 from CamereySE_v6 :lol:    He nevers rides it anyway 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

torture would be having it in the garage and no time to use it.  We rode beaters yesterday afternoon and it was a absolute riot. 

I cant wait to rip around on this zrt I have that is going to be my backup sled .....it sounds so good !!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just go get the John Deere F7 from CamereySE_v6 :lol:    He nevers rides it anyway 

probably still has his rear suspension in backwards and the valve stacks in wrong in the front :lol:

im about 5 years away from sledding again. Ill either buy a long track and leave it at my buds in grand marais or $1000 or less beater to keep around here 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant wait to rip around on this zrt I have that is going to be my backup sled .....it sounds so good !!!!!!!

TRIPLE STINGERS?!?!?!?!?!?!

The boys are talking about setting up some racing in caddy on 24 road , sounds like a job for ZRT 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

probably still has his rear suspension in backwards and the valve stacks in wrong in the front :lol:

im about 5 years away from sledding again. Ill either buy a long track and leave it at my buds in grand marais or $1000 or less beater to keep around here 

The boys are talking about setting up some racing in caddy on 24 road , sounds like a job for ZRT 

:lol::lmao:

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Its just got the stock pipes and can for now. Far as I can tell its got a gutted airbox and some clutching done. I'll get it on snow and go from there. Probably just do a trail can , v-force reeds and a 900 top end at some point and call it good. Let me know when fun shit like that is going down. I'm only a few hours away

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its just got the stock pipes and can for now. Far as I can tell its got a gutted airbox and some clutching done. I'll get it on snow and go from there. Probably just do a trail can , v-force reeds and a 900 top end at some point and call it good. Let me know when fun shit like that is going down. I'm only a few hours away

ill let you know when LPL is good to go. thats when the real fun starts. Road isnt frozen enough yet....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

whats LPL?

lost pines lodge, its where anyone with a fast sled comes to drink and race. Timber charlies after. Catman has a house on lake Mitchell right near charlies. Shit is going to get crazy there this winter........  Ill probably only go a couple times as its all I can handle :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

lost pines lodge, its where anyone with a fast sled comes to drink and race. Timber charlies after. Catman has a house on lake Mitchell right near charlies. Shit is going to get crazy there this winter........  Ill probably only go a couple times as its all I can handle :lol: 

Wow....cool story faggot! :lol: