Check your account email address ×

How much damage can donny cause between now and late January?

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I for 1 pray he starts declasifying bunkers of paperwork and recordings.  It is his style especially  with nothing to loose.  

Scorched earth Donny could be my favorite version of Trump we will see. No need to be nice now.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Scorched earth Donny could be my favorite version of Trump we will see. No need to be nice now.

I hadn't really thought that much about his exit strategy.  But yeah, I am all on board with scorched earth.    :lol:  Then we just move on.  Its not like my opinion of Washington, Hollywood, the msm, etc., is going to change any time soon.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I hadn't really thought that much about his exit strategy.  But yeah, I am all on board with scorched earth.    :lol:  Then we just move on.  Its not like my opinion of Washington, Hollywood, the msm, etc., is going to change any time soon.

He’ll expose the cabal, that’ll no doubt bring buss back to tell everyone here that he told us so. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s why he lost. He’s a shitty leader. 

He lost because for four years he had been under attack by the media. Nothing he did in the policy implementation was bad. Actually he did fine there. Had he not been such an arrogant ass he may have won a second term. His personality is repulsive to most, even those that supported him less a few retards. If he toned it down once in office and did exactly what he did in regards to the economy he would have been in.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

He lost because for four years he had been under attack by the media. Nothing he did in the policy implementation was bad. Actually he did fine there. Had he not been such an arrogant ass he may have won a second term. His personality is repulsive to most, even those that supported him less a few retards. If he toned it down once in office and did exactly what he did in regards to the economy he would have been in.

We've all wish he was a little less cocky, even though I think his political adversaries were pieces of shit.    But certainly, a little more humility would have really helped him, instead his lack of it, is sinking him.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

We've all wish he was a little less cocky, even though I think his political adversaries were pieces of shit.    But certainly, a little more humility would have really helped him, instead his lack of it, is sinking him.

Thats not his style

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

He made himself an excellent target. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Thats not his style

He was what he was and that's why I voted for him... such a refreshing change from the status quo Washington . If he had changed and conformed to please the masses it would have been fake. Unfortunately I guess that was part of his downfall but I'm glad he didn't change none the less. 

Love him or hate him, he got many many more people interested in politics that never were before. Never a dull moment in his four years

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He was what he was and that's why I voted for him... such a refreshing change from the status quo Washington . If he had changed and conformed to please the masses it would have been fake. Unfortunately I guess that was part of his downfall but I'm glad he didn't change none the less. 

Love him or hate him, he got many many more people interested in politics that never were before. Never a dull moment in his four years

He created a neverending circus of down playing/ half truths/ over exaggerated statements/ hoaxes/repulsive attitude/ divisions/lack of responsibility and lies. He will be missed by many and will be definitely a focal point in all history books

• Like 1