Check your account email address ×

How much damage can donny cause between now and late January?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Really doesn’t matter anymore. He’s gone now. 

Yep they did it with people like you begging for more day in day out . Enjoy 

But the stage has been set .and payback is a bitch no one is buying the come together bullshit . I hope we get a few yrs of bullshit investigations nit that they will he covered at all but still just for fun 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep they did it with people like you begging for more day in day out . Enjoy 

But the stage has been set .and payback is a bitch no one is buying the come together bullshit . I hope we get a few yrs of bullshit investigations nit that they will he covered at all but still just for fun 

Sour grapes. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Sour grapes. :lol: 

Again I did not vote for any fed person other than Jason Lewis.  I knew he was the only one on board with stopping the spending .my #1  issue really my only major issue stop that the rest of the bullshit also has to stop. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It is amusing watching the gushing on TV by the media . Very diff programing than 4 yrs ago . Lol sad thing is none even care any more just blatant unashamed  bias on full display.  

Also amusing to see all the headlines pretty much saying, nothing to see here Bidens your president.  Trump still hasn't conceded, and several court cases have to play out yet.  I'm not that hopeful that anything will get reversed, but am hoping he raises holy hell until the day he walks out the door.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Also amusing to see all the headlines pretty much saying, nothing to see here Bidens your president.  Trump still hasn't conceded, and several court cases have to play out yet.  I'm not that hopeful that anything will get reversed, but am hoping he raises holy hell until the day he walks out the door.

The statement of a traitor. 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The statement of a traitor. 

Hey newsflash Karen, the election hasn't been decided yet.  Just because you and the media are running around like retards spiking the football, doesn't mean Trump conceded yet.  Traitor.  Pffft.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fix was is.......nothing funny went on. No evidence

weird-is-it-not847.jpg.jpeg

weird-huh391.jpg.jpeg

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey newsflash Karen, the election hasn't been decided yet.  Just because you and the media are running around like retards spiking the football, doesn't mean Trump conceded yet.  Traitor.  Pffft.

On one hand you whine about being at each other’s throats and blaming the media while on the other hand you cheer for chaos and destruction of our institutions.  Perhaps you should heed your own advice 👍

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The fix was is.......nothing funny went on. No evidence

weird-is-it-not847.jpg.jpeg

weird-huh391.jpg.jpeg

You’re another anti-American traitor peddling misinformation and lies.  

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

On one hand you whine about being at each other’s throats and blaming the media while on the other hand you cheer for chaos and destruction of our institutions.  Perhaps you should heed your own advice 👍

If they're corrupt, yeah absolutely I want them torn down and rebuilt.  I'd be really ok if you went and played in traffic, traitor.

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now who’s the Karens? :lol: 

Im enjoying this immensely. 

1EB73D1A-C3DA-472D-80CF-70D8B0445C99.jpeg

Not nearly as bad as 2016 dems crying over the fake russian narrative......this election  has real evidence of shady happenings with this mail -in  fiasco Definitely a corrupt system we have but nothing will change. It is what it is.

Had roles been reversed, cities would have been burned to the ground.

no-cities-burned-down.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m more concerned about what he’s already done that Americans don’t know about.

Is this the newest from the CNN news desk .lmfao enjoy your 5 buck gas and 800 buck propane refills on that fixed income 

Edited by Ez ryder