Check your account email address ×

Trump Should Pardon Snoden and Assange

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If they are going to fuck him he should Pardon these two. Hell, he should've done it already. If he's really not a deep state plant prove it 

LOL, keep dreaming. 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

If he loses the recount battle, which he will... totally should.  Never will.

Yeah my wife works at our polling station so I have a pretty good idea of how these work. If he loses initial count, a recount isnt going to miraculously change anything. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah my wife works at our polling station so I have a pretty good idea of how these work. If he loses initial count, a recount isnt going to miraculously change anything. 

No no no. They're going to discover millions of ballots all with the name gEoRGe sOrOS

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

at this particular polling station, how many people work with your wife, and what are the comparisons of how many are registered Dem vs Rep?  Do they make it 50/50 on purpose or does it not matter who is what affiliation?

Just now, hayward said:

at this particular polling station, how many people work with your wife, and what are the comparisons of how many are registered Dem vs Rep?  Do they make it 50/50 on purpose or does it not matter who is what affiliation?

there were quite a few I dont know exactly how many. And yes there are both parties present when the votes are tallied and they are checked 3 times. Each representative gets a card with the tallies and they are entered. Our voting stations are electronic and largely Trumpers so probably wont be contested LOL

I doubt he’s going to pardon either of those guys. He’ll probably fire a shit load of people though. At this point getting fired by trump would be a plus. They just might be able to salvage their political career. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

there were quite a few I dont know exactly how many. And yes there are both parties present when the votes are tallied and they are checked 3 times. Each representative gets a card with the tallies and they are entered. Our voting stations are electronic and largely Trumpers so probably wont be contested LOL

checked 3 times by who?  a different person each time or the same person goes over the same ones 3 times?

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

checked 3 times by who?  a different person each time or the same person goes over the same ones 3 times?

Just one democrat who checks them in private!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They masturbate over the trump ballots. 

Well i already said its electronic so hard to "hide" the ballots. Besides I already said our area is MAGA country! :lol: 

Oh and they checked my ID when I arrived to vote

Scott Walker knows a thing or two about recounts.  He even weighed in and said it doesn't really change much.  In a state the size of WI, it might have swung things a couple hundred, max.  There's a perception among many who don't understand numbers that numbers will only go up for one person during a recount, as if only one candidate will see additional votes.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Scott Walker knows a thing or two about recounts.  He even weighed in and said it doesn't really change much.  In a state the size of WI, it might have swung things a couple hundred, max.  There's a perception among many who don't understand numbers that numbers will only go up for one person during a recount, as if only one candidate will see additional votes.

The mouth breathers literally think the Dems cheated by 10s of millions of votes :lol:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Anler said:

Only way it changes is if they go back and actually verify ballots . Never happen and every one knew it 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Only way it changes is if they go back and actually verify ballots . Never happen and every one knew it 

I was listening to fox news on sirius when we heard they called it for biden and they were all congratulating him. I don't see it turning around for Trump and I don't see Republicans supporting a massive recount and law suits

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was listening to fox news on sirius when we heard they called it for biden and they were all congratulating him. I don't see it turning around for Trump and I don't see Republicans supporting a massive recount and law suits

the cult members will back Trump behaving like an idiot  during these recounts but rational republicans and independents who might have voted for him won't

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the cult members will back Trump behaving like an idiot  during these recounts but rational republicans and independents who might have voted for him won't

I've moved on. Actually quite sanguine about the whole thing. Trump lost but repubs won on Tue. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

shows how distasteful he is that the pubs outperformed and he lost.  

It's a modern tragedy. I actually feel bad for Trump. He's clearly not an idiot, just terribly flawed. And the way he was treated in the media was truly disgusting. Not sure how they can be held accountable but they should be. And the tech censorship has to stop. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

It's a modern tragedy. I actually feel bad for Trump. He's clearly not an idiot, just terribly flawed. And the way he was treated in the media was truly disgusting. Not sure how they can be held accountable but they should be. And the tech censorship has to stop. 

i agree on the bold

IMO the media he created a lot of his own problem with them.  Fuck the guy even lost support of fox because he attacked them every time they actually showed some lack of partisanship.  

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i agree on the bold

IMO the media he created a lot of his own problem with them.  Fuck the guy even lost support of fox because he attacked them every time they actually showed some lack of partisanship.  

The media swallowed everything they were fed by the DNC hook, line, and sinker even before Trump was the president. That fix was in all along.

Edited by Matt