Check your account email address ×

Trump Should Pardon Snoden and Assange

jtssrx

On 11/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, SSFB said:

No no no. They're going to discover millions of ballots all with the name gEoRGe sOrOS

I dont give a fuck what the count is i only care about if the ballot can be authenticated . You know like was promised over and over all sorts of talk about matching signatures and addresses.  But from the clips I saw on tv there was none of that just grabbing from a pile and feeding in to the counter . You know like a lot were concerned would happen . Especially with the states allowing harvesting . This needs to be done at any cost if you ever want fath in the system again . You sure shit know what the calls from the media  would be right now if the counting went the other way 

• Gold Member
On 11/6/2020 at 9:12 AM, jtssrx said:

If they are going to fuck him he should Pardon these two. Hell, he should've done it already. If he's really not a deep state plant prove it 

He should pardon them because they deserve pardons.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont give a fuck what the count is i only care about if the ballot can be authenticated . You know like was promised over and over all sorts of talk about matching signatures and addresses.  But from the clips I saw on tv there was none of that just grabbing from a pile and feeding in to the counter . You know like a lot were concerned would happen . Especially with the states allowing harvesting . This needs to be done at any cost if you ever want fath in the system again . You sure shit know what the calls from the media  would be right now if the counting went the other way 

Dude, they vet the ballots before they go near the scanner. I've been involved in Anoka county. We would have 2 people at a table. We would open the envelope remove the contents then each of the 2 people would verify signature, witness, address etc. Both people had to agree that the ballot was valid before it went to another table with 2 voting judges that verified that the ballot was legit. It was then put into a pile in a container that when it was full was brought to the scanner then 2 more people looked at the ballot and had to agree before it was scanned.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Dude, they vet the ballots before they go near the scanner. I've been involved in Anoka county. We would have 2 people at a table. We would open the envelope remove the contents then each of the 2 people would verify signature, witness, address etc. Both people had to agree that the ballot was valid before it went to another table with 2 voting judges that verified that the ballot was legit. It was then put into a pile in a container that when it was full was brought to the scanner then 2 more people looked at the ballot and had to agree before it was scanned.

Anoka county, huh?  Is the write in voting population there pretty close in numbers to Philly?

Edited by hayward