Check your account email address ×

Obama's going away gift.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump hates Boeing.

i don't know if he hates boeing. he will if the company disses him. he simply threw out the air force one deal as something for trump people to chew on. they're like little pack animals. trump says whatever....and they get in line like angry hamsters. it'll go on for awhile. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump hates Boeing.

A821190D-D359-405A-80E6-BD0D1F029426_zps

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i don't know if he hates boeing. he will if the company disses him. he simply threw out the air force one deal as something for trump people to chew on. they're like little pack animals. trump says whatever....and they get in line like angry hamsters. it'll go on for awhile. 

741ADB8C-7C92-42A5-9A74-129EB4123C38_zps

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and they spent 20 billion at airbus. this has what to do with Obama? they need aircraft   and obviously give 2 shits who gets them for them

And they got the money from the ransom paid by the US :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

And they got the money from the ransom paid by the US :guzzle: 

that 2 was trying not to poke the nest to hard

and no slinger it has nothing to do with trump has to do with needing planes and airbus could not deliver all they needed

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and they spent 20 billion at airbus. this has what to do with Obama? they need aircraft   and obviously give 2 shits who gets them for them

Obama helped get sanctions lifted from Iran. That means more merican jobs Holmes. Soon with Cuba too... Thanks Obama!

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump cutting government waste = Bad

Iran orders planes = Thank you Obama

Derp derp derp Slow day on DU derp derp derp 

See above you stupid lump... :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

See above you stupid lump... :bc:

Lol....Obama did improve things with Iran. Lets see what the big orange guy will do. Hopefully things will continue to get better :bc:

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if i were obama, i'd be doing a "thank you" tour like trump is, and stop by the boeing plant and claim ownership of this deal with boeing and the jobs it will create.

Worst American president in American history leaves office with the lowest unemployment rate since forever... :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

Worst American president in American history leaves office with the lowest unemployment rate since forever... :lol:

Lowest labor participation rate as well, lowest home ownership, and minorities are the worst off they have ever been since slavery

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Lowest labor participation rate as well, lowest home ownership, and minorities are the worst off they have ever been since slavery

I'm in much better shape now then when W left office. Obama couldn't have been that bad 

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm in much better shape now then when W left office. Obama couldn't have been that bad 

It will take a few years to see the effect of obama if the gov't cuts off money...  of course the gov't doesn't add 10 trillion in debt and lives not get better.  That 10 trillion goes somewhere.  If they keep up the debt increase at the same rate we will all be better off.