Check your account email address ×

Thanks Donald

Just now, XCR1250 said:

what exactly are we thanking him for.  Lack or coordinated COvid response which resulted in more job losses that are now recovering as a slowing pace as states and cities lock down again.   :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what exactly are we thanking him for.  Lack or coordinated COvid response which resulted in more job losses that are now recovering as a slowing pace as states and cities lock down again.   :dunno:

You don't like Covid anymore ?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He locked it down 10 days after it became known and was slammed for being xenophobic. 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fuck off faggot. Is he to blame for the covid response in UK and Europe as well?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Fuck off faggot. Is he to blame for the covid response in UK and Europe as well?

It's a liberal plot to get rid of Don. Somehow the libs got the rest of the world to be in on the scam. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Like I have said many times here. Trump lights a fire, watches it burn then claims he helped put it out.

WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

Edited by Mainecat

Again even with a fucking lock down the shit spread nothing short of a full lock down and closed state and fed borders would have done shit and that lock down would still have to be in place to be effective.  And that sure shit would never happen.  Best play would have been to just live life and let the weak die .

What a crock of shit...he was commended on both sides of the aisle on his Covid response until election season heated up.  Then it became a talking point for The haters like you.

yes he handled everything just great.  There is zero issue with the lack of coordination with the states,  attacking state leaders who asked for help or even a consistent message coming from within his admin and the people speaking for it.   Everyone was very confident in what was happening and how it was being handles because he did such a great job,  my bad.  

there was no new job creation,  giving credit or thanks for only good numbers when ignoring the bad is just what i expect from the Cult.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again even with a fucking lock down the shit spread nothing short of a full lock down and closed state and fed borders would have done shit and that lock down would still have to be in place to be effective.  And that sure shit would never happen.  Best play would have been to just live life and let the weak die .

I don't disagree.  End of the day there should have been just 1 message not the mess of messages.  And the message I certainly would have been fine with is people are going to get sick,  people are going to die but the stats say the best thing we can do it stay open,  try to social distance and wear masks to help limit the spread and if you are ask risk quarantine yourself.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What a crock of shit...he was commended on both sides of the aisle on his Covid response until election season heated up.  Then it became a talking point for The haters like you.

Holy fuck you’re delusional...should replace Trumps face with yours.🤣

E7A61DFE-3F1C-492A-AE0A-F68EEB580348.thumb.jpeg.b9a3eccd6f6cf59ac2f91906c746a692.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck you’re delusional...should replace Trumps face with yours.🤣

E7A61DFE-3F1C-492A-AE0A-F68EEB580348.thumb.jpeg.b9a3eccd6f6cf59ac2f91906c746a692.jpeg

So he was not called a racist for attempting to ban travel from China and Europe when this started ? The house did not attempt to block those moves ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am glad every one was correct on the predictions you're such a smarmy pussy you would not show your cunt unless the D won . Such a predictable little man 

I see you’re still a washed up crack head who squats when you piss :kissmyass:

yes he handled everything just great.  There is zero issue with the lack of coordination with the states,  attacking state leaders who asked for help or even a consistent message coming from within his admin and the people speaking for it.   Everyone was very confident in what was happening and how it was being handles because he did such a great job,  my bad.  

there was no new job creation,  giving credit or thanks for only good numbers when ignoring the bad is just what i expect from the Cult.  

Nobody knew anything about covid or how to respond. EVERY leader was flip flopping their way through this.

If you can't see that you're a true liberal faggot!

I don't blame Covid on Trump, I blame his cavalier attitude in dealing with it on Trump. 

I have no problem with Trump getting the fuck out, my concern is Biden/Harris.