Check your account email address ×

I would’ve taken Bernie over Biden

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats so funny Captain Dingleberry?  :lol: 

That's a good one. :lol:

I haven't been called a dinglrberry in a long time....I think that one shows just how old we are getting. :lol:

The original :lol: was for your claim that the election was rigged.  I thought I read a post of yours either here, or on FB from before Tuesday where you said that you would accept the election results no matter who won.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's a good one. :lol:

I haven't been called a dinglrberry in a long time....I think that one shows just how old we are getting. :lol:

The original :lol: was for your claim that the election was rigged.  I thought I read a post of yours either here, or on FB from before Tuesday where you said that you would accept the election results no matter who won.

Nobody in the cult was going to ever accept anything 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nobody in the cult was going to ever accept anything 

spot on

the crying has started and will continue since dear leader has them convinced the election was stolen because nothing  is ever Trumps fault.  

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Triggering the libs wasn't an effective long term strategy. Eventually you have to own up to your actions. Trump is a dick and that's not an admiral quality in a leader. Whether you agree with him or not. 

Trump has always been a dick but stupid, weak minded people get hung up on his personality as opposed to looking at his results. BTW, what is an admiral quality? :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

The same people jumping up and down CRYING,  how Sanders was robbed by crooked Dems now think they are the gold standard of honesty. :lol:

But that wasnt an election. Primaries arent elections and dont fall under any election laws. They can nominate whomever they want despite what the votes are. The reason they do them is so they can see who is the most electable. I guess the dems figured they could run a corpse against Trump this time. It worked. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

You have to admit the process by which the dems select their candidate is the most fucktacular system out there.  It's amazing the democratic voters don't revolt.

There were a handful of really sensible folks in the democratic primary.  The establishment ensured they didn't get a chance to speak.  The one time they did, Tulsi absolutely ended Kamala.  It's a bit nuts she's the veep...

Oh the entire Democratic party is a complete pile of shit, no doubt about it. I also don't know how their voters aren't revolting over that shit. I guess the party bosses have them brainwashed fully. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh the entire Democratic party is a complete pile of shit, no doubt about it. I also don't know how their voters aren't revolting over that shit. I guess the party bosses have them brainwashed fully. 

cult behavior is not just for Trumpers

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

For the same reason you didn’t hear a peep about spending under Trump. The whole tea party literally fell in line 

Partisans are brain dead pieces of shit

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

But that wasnt an election. Primaries arent elections and dont fall under any election laws. They can nominate whomever they want despite what the votes are. The reason they do them is so they can see who is the most electable. I guess the dems figured they could run a corpse against Trump this time. It worked. 

Dishonest is dishonest in My book.  
I will accept results of a fair election.  There have been irregularities that need to be addressed so we don’t have 4 more years of bullshit .   When districts can’t seem to get it right,  then they report a landslide of votes that changes the results.  I think it is worth a second look.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

BTW It’s obvious I don’t like Trump for many reasons and I voted for him in 2016 but it he winds up winning this election you won’t hear me crying about fraud and how it was all rigged like is being done by the Toadies...I’ll accept the results and move on.

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Dishonest is dishonest in My book.  
I will accept results of a fair election.  There have been irregularities that need to be addressed so we don’t have 4 more years of bullshit .   When districts can’t seem to get it right,  then they report a landslide of votes that changes the results.  I think it is worth a second look.  

I dont think anyone is advocating for voter fraud or dirty tricks. But I have never seen any polling place that didnt have representatives from both sides present. Sure lets look but lets not just assume its fraud either. 

Just now, Anler said:

I dont think anyone is advocating for voter fraud or dirty tricks. But I have never seen any polling place that didnt have representatives from both sides present. Sure lets look but lets not just assume its fraud either. 

I have been talking about this for months and it was dismissed and called a moot point but Trump has been laying the groundwork for this all along and now he and his minions are making accusations and screaming fraud without any proof. He said he was going to do it and he is.

So two states that have 125,000 + jump for one candidate and literally ZERO for the other isn't fraud?  :lol:   Ok.  

Mail in and absentee ballots that tell you specifically not to use a marker but in person poll workers only supplying them when we know who will dominate the in person voting isn't fraud?  :lol:  Ok. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So two states that have 125,000 + jump for one candidate and literally ZERO for the other isn't fraud?  :lol:   Ok.  

Mail in and absentee ballots that tell you specifically not to use a marker but in person poll workers only supplying them when we know who will dominate the in person voting isn't fraud?  :lol:  Ok. 

I’m sure you think that only Dems cheat. That’s how fucking dumb you are 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m sure you think that only Dems cheat. That’s how fucking dumb you are 

Back with being less confrontational I see.  :lol:   

How'd we get here? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....you are pretty dumb

Well I could say some things but I'll be nice.   Have a nice day Ben.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You realize when you logon to a website or watch a TV and look at vote counts you are depending on software that is NOT an official vote total? Can you show multiple sources to corroborate a 125k vote jump or are we just going off the single viral screenshot?

Maricopa County says Sharpies don't affect ballots. Is there somewhere else you're talking about?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You realize when you logon to a website or watch a TV and look at vote counts you are depending on software that is NOT an official vote total? Can you show multiple sources to corroborate a 125k vote jump or are we just going off the single viral screenshot?

Maricopa County says Sharpies don't affect ballots. Is there somewhere else you're talking about?

:owned: