Check your account email address ×

I would’ve taken Bernie over Biden

jtssrx

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think anyone is advocating for voter fraud or dirty tricks. But I have never seen any polling place that didnt have representatives from both sides present. Sure lets look but lets not just assume its fraud either. 

Nope.  When I voted this old lady was looking back n forth from me to my ID like I looked 16, buying beer.  
I think everyone can admit it looks bad when you hold your results longer than every one else and then come up with a landslide of votes that help your preferred candidates. 

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So two states that have 125,000 + jump for one candidate and literally ZERO for the other isn't fraud?  :lol:   Ok.  

Mail in and absentee ballots that tell you specifically not to use a marker but in person poll workers only supplying them when we know who will dominate the in person voting isn't fraud?  :lol:  Ok. 

WHERE IS THE PROOF? Just because cheesedick toadies like Eric Trump and Rudy “Tucking In My Shirt” Guiliani are saying it doesn’t make it so.

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Trump has always been a dick but stupid, weak minded people get hung up on his personality as opposed to looking at his results. BTW, what is an admiral quality? :lmao:

Worked out well for him :lol: 

An admiral quality would be to act like a professional. You know like most of our former presidents. Whether you liked them or not I believe most of these guys were more than capable of speaking to everyone and NOT being a dick. Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1&2, and Obama. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

An admiral quality would be to act like a professional. You know like most of our former presidents. Whether you liked them or not I believe most of these guys were more than capable of speaking to everyone and NOT being a dick. Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1&2, and Obama. 

You did it again you numb nut, it's admirable.................SMH. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

An admirable quality would be to act like a professional. You know like most of our former presidents. Whether you liked them or not I believe most of these guys were more than capable of speaking to everyone and NOT being a dick. Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1&2, and Obama. 

fixed

but spot on.  Act like a dick might excite some people but it turns off even more.  

Just now, snoughnut said:

Speaking of Nevada :news:

Its all hearsay until proven otherwise. This is the most closely watched election ever, Im not really buying into the hyperbole like you cultists do. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fixed

but spot on.  Act like a dick might excite some people but it turns off even more.  

I know alot of people who agree with Trump on some of his policies but just cant stand the prick. Look at how he turned on his own people. If he loses its because of that. He lost the respect of his potential voters because of his character... Or lack of...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I know alot of people who agree with Trump on some of his policies but just cant stand the prick. Look at how he turned on his own people. If he loses its because of that. He lost the respect of his potential voters because of his character... Or lack of...

raises hands.  I have always said his policies are not bad his way he goes about things is terrible.  And most of what he "accomplished" will be wiped out by Bidens EO's over the next 6 months because he could not get along with people and get actual legislation passed.  Even the tax cuts are going to sunset.  

His turning on those who disagree with him is a huge character flaw but kind of expected from a guy whos never had to take responsibility for being wrong because mommy and daddy were always there to bail him out.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1