Check your account email address ×

Dr. jill stein concedes MI recount, suggests reform

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Heh. She turned out to be a piece of shit. 

Trump hasn't been sworn in yet, and she set some precedence. But yeah, she's a Hillary stooge turd. 

It's official, my vote for Johnson proves I'm better than everybody else. :sniff: 

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

Trump hasn't been sworn in yet, and she set some precedence. But yeah, she's a Hillary stooge turd. 

It's official, my vote for Johnson proves I'm better than everybody else. :sniff: 

Ha, I voted for Johnson too... :bc:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

He climbed Everest and that alone made him better than the other 3. lol

I think everyone who wants to be president should have to climb everest first. Then we will know they aren't a faggot pussy...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think everyone who wants to be president should have to climb everest first. Then we will know they aren't a faggot pussy...

Maybe have the same physical requirements as the military.....OH NO YOU DIDN'T  :)

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Yeah...well........he lost too.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

What about lying that you were named after the first guy that climbed it :dunno: