Check your account email address ×

Why Hasn’t Trump Come to Lindsey Graham’s Rescue?

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Graham is a useful idiot to trump, nothing more. 

You just showed how little you know. Graham has been the head of the most powerful committee of the senate the judiciary. He spent the last year claiming he would call in Russia gaters only to do nothing. Meanwhile, the Democrats ran with the bogus whistleblower and Impeachment and Graham sat there and did nothing to counter it.

Graham is John McCain a total fraud 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You just showed how little you know. Graham has been the head of the most powerful committee of the senate the judiciary. He spent the last year claiming he would call in Russia gaters only to do nothing. Meanwhile, the Democrats ran with the bogus whistleblower and Impeachment and Graham sat there and did nothing to counter it.

:lol: try not to overthink it. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have no retort. You're just wrong Graham is a never trumper swamp rat period

Graham has been his most vocal and staunchest supporter and Trump has done nothing to help him in his home state was my point. Again, try not to overthink it. I know it's really hard, but.....

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Graham has been his most vocal and staunchest supporter and Trump has done nothing to help him in his home state was my point. Again, try not to overthink it. I know it's really hard, but.....

not sure he would actually be a help to him.   prob would ensure the smart, well spoken, pretty centrist,  black mans victory.  

Or is he not smart having a Georgetown JD and Yale BA,   i get confused when ivy league is a sign of intelligence or doesn't matter.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not sure he would actually be a help to him.   prob would ensure the smart, well spoken, pretty centrist,  black mans victory.  

Or is he not smart having a Georgetown JD and Yale BA,   i get confused when ivy league is a sign of intelligence or doesn't matter.  

it's on a strict party line basis silly. 

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And anyone with a clue knew Graham wasn't going to do jack shit. 

Just now, SSFB said:

And anyone with a clue knew Graham wasn't going to do jack shit. 

I agree and I've been telling friends for over a year stop with the Lindey Gramham is going to do something shit. He's a fucking fraud. I never like Hannity but I hate the guy now. He had Graham on his show two or three times a week. People like Hannity pretend to be conservative for the Pay check