Check your account email address ร—

U-S-A!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

This game was played a few weeks back.

ย 

ย 

Fact check: Official MAGA hats are made in America; unofficial vendors may make them elsewhere

ย 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/08/fact-check-trump-campaigns-official-maga-hats-made-america/5658106002/

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Where's your Jo hat made at?ย 

Donโ€™t have one butย let me check my Trump Hat......

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Skidooski said:

You still have it? Thought for sure it made its way into the fire pit by now

I canโ€™t find it...maybe thatโ€™s here it ended up but it came from the Trump Campaign...it was a camo 45 inaugural hat but the damn thing was goofy and basically unwearable. The brim was super short and the hat itself was misshapen.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I canโ€™t find it...maybe thatโ€™s here it ended up but it came from the Trump Campaign...it was a camo 45 inaugural hat but the damn thing was goofy and basically unwearable. The brim was super short and the hat itself was misshapen.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe it was special ordered by MC , then cancelled when he realized he was a pub. Cause thats the way independants are.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Well thatโ€™s good...thanks for pointing it out.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember you posting a picture of it, was made in america, snow rider was giving you shit that they were made in China

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You do know that just means china can't use her name or likeness to copy items, like how they do fake Rolex, Gucci purses, ect..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You do know that just means china can't use her name or likeness to copy items, like how they do fake Rolex, Gucci purses, ect..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Rolex, Gucci and Ivanka....one of these doesnโ€™t fit.

ย 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Out of his entire presidency, this is the one thing I would really question. After all the endless BS the media fabricated,ย why donโ€™t they say anything about this? This seems like it wouldย be a good comeback when Joeโ€™s/Hunterโ€™s business ties in China areย questioned.

:dunno:ย 

Edited by Edmo

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Out of his entire presidency, this is the one thing I would really question. After all the endless BS the media fabricated,ย why donโ€™t they say anything about this? This seems like it wouldย be a good comeback when Joeโ€™s/Hunterโ€™s business ties in China areย questioned.

:dunno:ย 

It is weird and I agree...itโ€™s a ready made rebuttal and itโ€™s ignored...forget Russia, Iran ect...China is our biggest issue and it involves left and right.ย TBH Iโ€™ll be glad when this election is done because once itโ€™s settled Iโ€™m done talking politics no matter who wins.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've been in "The Trump Store" 4 times in Hayward, 100% of everything there is made in USA, I bought 2 shirts and aย Blue Line hat.

First of all...why?๐Ÿคฃ

Second thatโ€™s good to know.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ย 

When my late Dad owned Triangle Electric he made it a point to buy Made In The USA swag...the hats were super nice.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks