Check your account email address ×

U-S-A!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all...why?🤣

Second that’s good to know.👍🏼

When my late Dad owned Triangle Electric he made it a point to buy Made In The USA swag...the hats were super nice.

Why I went there? Cause I was curious, then noticed shirts and hats supporting Law enforcement and that a percentage of all sales there go to local Law enforcement, reason I went back 3 more times was the wife wanted to look and a couple friends did to, they are only open on Thus. Fri. Sat. & Sunday's.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rolex, Gucci and Ivanka....one of these doesn’t fit.

Dude, You seriously don't know what having a Chinese trademark on he name means??

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, You seriously don't know what having a Chinese trademark on he name means??

Sure I do...do you think Ivanka carries the same weight as Gucci or Rolex? 🤣
I find it funny and ludicrous.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe it was special ordered by MC , then cancelled when he realized he was a pub. Cause thats the way independants are.

I have a full head of hair no need for a hat to cover my chrome dome.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure I do...do you think Ivanka carries the same weight as Gucci or Rolex? 🤣
I find it funny and ludicrous.👍🏼

Haha, Jim, that's exactly my point!! Her name and likeness aren't worth shit so they issue her a trademark. But a company for an example like Rolex, gucci are worth it to copy and sell around the world might not be issued a Chinese trademark or have a bunch of red tape and take for ever because there is money to be made off their likeness and name by the Chinese government. Did I explane that simple enough for you to understand??

FFS, A prime example of someone's rational thought processes over taken by political theater spewed by the MSM..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, Jim, that's exactly my point!! Her name and likeness aren't worth shit so they issue her a trademark. But a company for an example like Rolex, gucci are worth it to copy and sell around the world might not be issued a Chinese trademark or have a bunch of red tape and take for ever because there is money to be made off their likeness and name by the Chinese government. Did I explane that simple enough for you to understand??

FFS, A prime example of someone's rational thought processes over taken by political theater spewed by the MSM..

I understand it fine and her trademarks were fast tracked  why again? Also you didn’t address the ZTE aspect of the article but that’s fine.

BTW trademarks issued after Trump became President happened 40% faster...read the article and connect the dots or don’t...guessing it will be the latter.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I never said Trump shirts, both are Law Enforcement shirts, I have zero Trump anything.

well when you go a trump store and buy 2 shirts I just asssumed and apologize for that.  

Your still a good cult member though given the other posts you make 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand it fine and her trademarks were fast tracked  why again? Also you didn’t address the ZTE aspect of the article but that’s fine.

BTW trademarks issued after Trump became President happened 40% faster...read the article and connect the dots or don’t...guessing it will be the latter.

Ummmm, you do realize that's a really good thing for American companies right?? Cuz what I'm reading by your post is is it's a bad thing and the Chinese should drag out Trademarks for American companies so China can have more time to copy their products and sell.

I've deal with this personally and posted about this before because China is selling a copy of a product I sell, the Oregon Powersharp. I posted the email from Blount that stated it's a copy that is dangerous to use and does not work at all. But it looks exactly like Oregon's. 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummmm, you do realize that's a really good thing for American companies right?? Cuz what I'm reading by your post is is it's a bad thing and the Chinese should drag out Trademarks for American companies so China can have more time to copy their products and sell.

I've deal with this personally and posted about this before because China is selling a copy of a product I sell, the Oregon Powersharp. I posted the email from Blount that stated it's a copy that is dangerous to use and does not work at all. But it looks exactly like Oregon's. 

Nevermind.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nevermind.

No, go right ahead, I don't need any links, in your own words explain how American companies getting Chinese trademarks 40% faster since Trump took office is a bad thing for these companies..

:news:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well when you go a trump store and buy 2 shirts I just asssumed and apologize for that.  

Oh, okay then..:whiteflag:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We know what you are....  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We know what you are....  :lol: 

Brilliant and successful with no need to join the cult because i am capable of thinking for my self. 

I know that makes you jealous.  

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Brilliant and successful with no need to join the cult because i am capable of thinking for my self. 

Just not attractive and slim with good hair....

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Jealous?   Of you?!  :lol: