Check your account email address ×

IBD/TIPP Presidential Election Tracking Poll 2020

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

15% of conservatives voting for Biden?  Ya sure, you betcha.

I haven't answered a single poll honestly.  It's kind of a hobby for me now at this point.

image.png.f7d6ce2a7674dd85824b64badb23c2eb.png

why? Trump isn't conservative in the least. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I agree, he doesn't start enough wars to be a true conservative.

Did you see his last three Supreme Court picks?

Did you see his debt and deficit numbers?  Did you see we are currently 137% of GDP? That's 33 % higher than the previous Admin. ever had. Doesn't seem too conservative to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Did you see his debt and deficit numbers?  Did you see we are currently 137% of GDP? That's 33 % higher than the previous Admin. ever had. Doesn't seem too conservative to me.

That's his biggest downfall.  He's used to borrowing and leveraging for real estate deals so it doesn't surprise me that much.

The debt is our single biggest risk as a country.  Not terrorists, not climate change, but debt.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

protectionist trade policies ain't either. 

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's his biggest downfall.  He's used to borrowing and leveraging for real estate deals so it doesn't surprise me that much.

The debt is our single biggest risk as a country.  Not terrorists, not climate change, but debt.

And yet no one here or in DC says shit about it now compared to before.

Republicans have now convinced themselves that the debt doesn't matter because the country hasn't collapsed under the debt of the last 50 years. 

That's a terrible argument because it's that debt combined with the coming debt that is a very serious threat in the next 50 years. We are approaching levels of debt that have historically been very, very bad for nations in that position. Our debt levels 5-10-15-20 years ago weren't at those levels yet. 

But hey, they'll be dead so who gives a shit I guess. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans have now convinced themselves that the debt doesn't matter because the country hasn't collapsed under the debt of the last 50 years. 

That's a terrible argument because it's that debt combined with the coming debt that is a very serious threat in the next 50 years. We are approaching levels of debt that have historically been very, very bad for nations in that position. Our debt levels 5-10-15-20 years ago weren't at those levels yet. 

But hey, they'll be dead so who gives a shit I guess. 

True, but if by some miracle Biden wins, debt and deficit will once again be the greatest threat to our country, guaranteed.

Just now, awful knawful said:

Any other Presidents have to deal with a pandemic?

No, but a worldwide  recession that had the same basic effect on the world economy, minus the fact it was caused by the economy itself.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

15% of conservatives voting for Biden?  Ya sure, you betcha.

I haven't answered a single poll honestly.  It's kind of a hobby for me now at this point.

image.png.f7d6ce2a7674dd85824b64badb23c2eb.png

Blacks are shifting towards Trump now.  Pretty big swing if it continues to hold.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

NOPE. You can always pay more taxes, etc. You can NOT defend against an un-provoked attack from a black.

Black America.......our biggest threat, bar none.