Check your account email address ×

Little donny is whining again.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump could only be CEO of a family business,  his inability to get along with others would not allow him to be in charge of any  shareholder controlled company  

He should have gone public a decade ago and left his followers holding the bag. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  doesn't mean i need to suck the guys dick like Moe likes to.  He's a POS as a human being and a poor leader.   He's 1000x better than Harris.  

yet the “POS” Has done more to help with the middle class in any of our last four presidents. And he somehow managed to build a company with 50,000 employees. You got a strange fucking definition of poor leader.  :lol:  Your problem is you spend more time criticizing people who support him, all while admitting your vote for him, and very little time criticizing the people who are supporting a loser candidate. If that is not the definition of a whiner I don’t know what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  doesn't mean i need to suck the guys dick like Moe likes to.  He's a POS as a human being and a poor leader.   He's 1000x better than Harris.  

tenor.gif?itemid=14924635

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

yet the “POS” Has done more to help with the middle class in any of our last four presidents. And he somehow managed to build a company with 50,000 employees. You got a strange fucking definition of poor leader.  :lol:  Your problem is you spend more time criticizing people who support him, all while admitting your vote for him, and very little time criticizing the people who are supporting a loser candidate. If that is not the definition of a whiner I don’t know what it is.

Guys put more people out of work than any recent president when you add up his business failures and his failure to lead in the covid times.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Guys put more people out of work than any recent president when you add up his business failures and his failure to lead in the covid times.  

You sure like to talk out of your ass.