Check your account email address ×

Slam

Snake

Obama is correct,  Trump has shiny object syndrome and rarely follows things through to the end.  When it comes to foreign policy we have seen lots of pullouts from deals and very little substance on reaching new agreements with real change.  Only place I would say he can truly claim success is in the ME,  just keeping us from expanding wars is a win over the previous guys.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama is correct,  Trump has shiny object syndrome and rarely follows things through to the end.  When it comes to foreign policy we have seen lots of pullouts from deals and very little substance on reaching new agreements with real change.  Only place I would say he can truly claim success is in the ME,  just keeping us from expanding wars is a win over the previous guys.  

you're last sentence is so good, but you fucked up you're whole post with the first two.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep and now he is going to lose to a corpse. Idiot

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Obama dropped more tonnage of bombs than Bush did....let that sink in.   We even ran out of bombs one year.

Obama was a master conman. Trump could learn a thing or two about the art of the deal from obama. 

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Obama was a master conman. Trump could learn a thing or two about the art of the deal from obama. 

It is not that he was a good Con it was just that he was not held responsible at any level.  My main problem with a Biden presidency is not what he will do but how the press and the inside the beltway crowd reacts to his policy or lack there of.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is not that he was a good Con it was just that he was not held responsible at any level.  My main problem with a Biden presidency is not what he will do but how the press and the inside the beltway crowd reacts to his policy or lack there of.

344AE509-1918-41E9-9C95-71B401B89D83.thumb.jpeg.e3d38756a05149ec09c5109ec7434153.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Every move Trump makes is scrutinized........none of the moves Biden might make will even get a look over.  Tell me how that is good for you and me Jimmy?

You don’t know that and Trump says and does a lot of stupid shit...that’s on him. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

DING DING DING

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Nobody is held responsible. Every war we've been in has been over a lie. Trillions of dollars lost and millions of lives ruined. Nobody has ever been held responsible. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nobody is held responsible. Every war we've been in has been over a lie. Trillions of dollars lost and millions of lives ruined. Nobody has ever been held responsible. 

Can we agree that Obama was particularly bad at foreign policy or is that racist?

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

he insults, tweets falsehoods about, and picks fights with everyone and cries when they push back. That's on him. 

Again it started with the press before he was even the candidate.  He is a dick but I don't blame him 1 bit