Check your account email address ×

How True

When said governor goes on partisan rant , with new found righteousness , attacking political foes and anyone who disagrees with her .......Instead of taking time to thank law enforcement, FBI , her detail,  time for new governor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

When said governor goes on partisan rant , with new found righteousness , attacking political foes and anyone who disagrees with her .......Instead of taking time to thank law enforcement, FBI , her detail,  time for new governor. 

Yeah but, you see, it’s Trumps fault she acts like that. One way or another it always has to come back to Orange Man. Lol

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah but, you see, it’s Trumps fault she acts like that. One way or another it always has to come back to Orange Man. Lol

She was actually going door to door yesterday. :lol:  (In the safe neighborhood) 

I think any normal person, who was supposedly terrified for her life, would want to take a couple days to be with family and friends.  Not go on a full media blitz , attacking political opponents.  

• Haha 1

I just don't don't think the shit is gonna' end, even if Trump wins. Although, I believe he will be more aggressive if re-elected.   

I think he'll send National Guard and Federal Troops in, if there's rioting. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now, all of a sudden, Whitmer is championing an effort to spotlight "Domestic Terrorist groups".

After all we've been thru this year this little foiled plot is the big ticket item  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The brain dead cult never ceases to provide cover for the worst president in US history.

Shamefull really shameful.

Provide cover? Judas priest MC, shes a proven fucking train wreck. The OP is shameful and you swallow it like a bum on a bologna sandwich. Dude....... 

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Provide cover? Judas priest MC, shes a proven fucking train wreck. The OP is shameful and you swallow it like a bum on a bologna sandwich. Dude....... 

And yet you support Trump? Thanks for continuing to clarify your whacked mind.

39 minutes ago, jammin said:

:flush:

Hes truly lost in opposite world.     its more than strange one can take all thats happend and say what he does.    i was dating a woman a while back thats the same way.  no matter what, its alllllll Trumps fault.   blinded by hate i guess. 

• Like 1