Check your account email address ×

Exxon CEO

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. the likelihood of russia meddling in our election is well known. do you follow any legit news? serious question.

so all you'd say is "it's true" or would you be a little concerned? finally, what kind of proof would be required here? a sworn testimony on video from putin himself?

Just the facts slinger, its all youre interested in remember ?

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. the likelihood of russia meddling in our election is well known. do you follow any legit news? serious question.

so all you'd say is "it's true" or would you be a little concerned? finally, what kind of proof would be required here? a sworn testimony on video from putin himself?

Frame it anyway you want. Folks wanted change because Obama sucked and Hillary was more of the same. Russians! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Right, only the rich can get married and start a family, we been through this

There you go thinking like a republican. It would eliminate all welfare, WIC, Obama phones and EBT cards. It would save billions!!!

On 12/8/2016 at 9:18 AM, old indy said:

I dont know about youall but im still waiting for PROOF Russia actually "meddled" with the election?    tangible proof.        :pc:

:snack:

lemme guess. the CIA now, on top of everything else, isn't tangible enough?

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:snack:

lemme guess. the CIA now, on top of everything else, isn't tangible enough?

I havent seen any tangible proof it HAS occurred. Ive seen where the cia thinks it has but nothing more.  im not scowering the web to hopefully find something either.

If there is proof, real proof  i have no problem saying how damaging or bad it is, never eluded to that notion myself. thats been implied.

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

I havent seen any tangible proof it HAS occurred. Ive seen where the cia thinks it has but nothing more.  im not scowering the web to hopefully find something either.

If there is proof, real proof  i have no problem saying how damaging or bad it is, never eluded to that notion myself. thats been implied.

so tell me now what kind of proof you'd need, that way when it comes out there's no confusion.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so tell me now what kind of proof you'd need, that way when it comes out there's no confusion.

An actual CIA press release from a credible source not an anonymous one from a propoganda outlet would be a good start :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a damn shame you clowns don't put in a fraction of the need for "proof" when it comes to the real bs you swallow whole daily. 

Poor slinger.  This is really hard on you isn't it.  Man...SBYL.  But not really.  You've earned this misery.  It's what you and people like you have trained your whole lives for.  Just sadness and despair.  The only problem is, somewhere along the way, you all thought you'd be able to convince "the other half" they should be just as sad.  Ooooops.  

Again, SBYL.  And again, not really.

:lol2: