Check your account email address ×

Exxon CEO

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Now your just making things up instead of finding articles that are fabrications of reality.  Who feared Putin?  

Stop being such such a "kneeshot". :lol:

Gonna be a long Trump presidency for some of you.  Say it, MR. PRESIDENT TRUMP. :lol:

:lmao:

oh to have the old FS database still available......

Just now, old indy said:

I dont know about youall but im still waiting for PROOF Russia actually "meddled" with the election?    tangible proof.        :pc:

What about the 17 federal agencies :dunno: or was it 14 :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You do realize that opinion ps from DUh underground are not proof?

gmafb. the likelihood of russia meddling in our election is well known. do you follow any legit news? serious question.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

lol yea im not holding my breath

If in FACT it proved it, of course i could admit it was true. till then its cannon fodder.

so all you'd say is "it's true" or would you be a little concerned? finally, what kind of proof would be required here? a sworn testimony on video from putin himself?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. the likelihood of russia meddling in our election is well known. do you follow any legit news? serious question.

so all you'd say is "it's true" or would you be a little concerned? finally, what kind of proof would be required here? a sworn testimony on video from putin himself?

:lol:Prove it.

:news:

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/democrats-russian-hacking-intelligence/

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

First i dont know of ANY legit new outlets here in the U.S.anymore. dont trust one word from them and with good reason.

putin said they DID mess with our election? not what i saw.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

First i dont know of ANY legit new outlets here in the U.S.anymore. dont trust one word from them and with good reason.

putin said they DID mess with our election? not what i saw.

well then, remain in the dark? not sure what else to tell you really.

Edited by Snoslinger