Check your account email address ×

Exxon CEO

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

It's unbelievable how desperate those two have become.   I can't believe one man can have this kind of an affect on someone.  Pathetic is an understatement.  

And the best part is that they mask their epic desperation by saying how much fun it's going to be watching Trump and his supporters implode.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

And the best part is that they mask their epic desperation by saying how much fun it's going to be watching Trump and his supporters implode.

and it is. look at yourself, reminding me of webba talking about ass kickings and other shit.

this situation is like the early 2000s all over again. smales was a dick, everyone loved bush, and the lefties kept telling you what a fuck up bush would be. 10 years later you finally started to agree. obviously you're slow learners, as this will turn out to be the same.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

and it is. look at yourself, reminding me of webba talking about ass kickings and other shit.

You have been posting endlessly calling anybody that disagrees with you moron, stupid, idiots, etc......pretty clear to most here where the implosion is occurring. 

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this situation is like the early 2000s all over again. smales was a dick, everyone loved bush, and the lefties kept telling you what a fuck up bush would be. 10 years later you finally started to agree. obviously you're slow learners, as this will turn out to be the same.

even "palling around" with creepr lately. when is the last time you two went at it? how about momo?

So sad, so pathetic....I would almost feel bad but you are such a cunt I just have to laugh. :lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You remind me of  you,,,being the pathetic hack you are,,,,,

Edited by Sleepr2

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

As MC always likes to say, "BOOM...Nailed it!!!!!"  :lol:

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You have been posting endlessly calling anybody that disagrees with you moron, stupid, idiots, etc......pretty clear to most here where the implosion is occurring. 

not everybody, but primarily the same people I've been calling idiots for years :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not everybody, but primarily the same people I've been calling idiots for years :dunno:

Which is ever single person except those who agree with you 90% of the time. Way to be even just a tad bit open minded

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think it's funny as hell.  He is in a constant mode of believing democrats are "the chosen ones"    It takes years of being programmed to believe this way.  That and the fact that he gets a government funded allowance.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it's funny as hell.  He is in a constant mode of believing democrats are "the chosen ones"    It takes years of being programmed to believe this way.  That and the fact that he gets a government funded allowance.

huh?