Check your account email address ×

Things are gonna get interesting around here........

SSFB

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

HA!  I hope to christ he comes back. He was hilarious! 

Me too.  He was funny as hell.  

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I always thought it was funny when Momo would be begging to suck the snotty end of his nightstick and then Mach would just backhand the moron into the corner of his cage :lol: 

Those were some good times.  Znotty had Momo's number every time.  

3 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Almost but not quite. :bc: 

You make a good point :flush: nobody can be that dumb, Ballsack is like an entire different species 

Edited by Momorider

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There must be some story behind this as I've seen it a few times now.  :read:

Mach would lose his shit if anybody said anything against him. Webba called him a mall cop once, I replied he was the cop from the village people, he responded who the fuck are you? GO TO PM !!!!!!!!!!!! then sent 4 or 5 pm's  saying he wanted to fight, each one he got more pissed, by the 3rd one he said he was hiring a PI to find me, the last one he sent was like 3;45 am.  The next day I warned Webba, we all laughed and from that time forward I trolled him bad, he got so touchy someone posted a pic. of a tranny with a dick after one of his posts and he pm'd the shit out of him too.

52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mach would lose his shit if anybody said anything against him. Webba called him a mall cop once, I replied he was the cop from the village people, he responded who the fuck are you? GO TO PM !!!!!!!!!!!! then sent 4 or 5 pm's  saying he wanted to fight, each one he got more pissed, by the 3rd one he said he was hiring a PI to find me, the last one he sent was like 3;45 am.  The next day I warned Webba, we all laughed and from that time forward I trolled him bad, he got so touchy someone posted a pic. of a tranny with a dick after one of his posts and he pm'd the shit out of him too.

He sounds fun.