Check your account email address ×

Trump pulls the plug on stimulus

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no you are the one defending the most irresponsible spending president in history.

Gold star! :bc: 

And you, with others, want him to spend more!!!   Think hard about that.

Edited by racer254

I think it's starting to look worrisome for Trump. If the polls are valid, he's not doing well. 

I can't believe he could get beat by Joe Biden. Unreal. 

People hate Trump's ego. 

Maybe they've had enough.   

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don't care what he does. Just laugh at the flip flopping hypocrisy. 

Flip flopping?  We don't want the pork, dems do.  Many didn't want it before.  The only person continually on here wanting more stimulus is the OP.  How is that flip flopping?

Hell, republicans are spending more than anyone wants, but democrats want to spend even more than the republicans.  It's laughable, but predictable.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Flip flopping?  We don't want the pork, dems do.  Many didn't want it before.  The only person continually on here wanting more stimulus is the OP.  How is that flip flopping?

yeah the #1 issue for repub supporters was spending when Obama was doing it and it birthed the small government/balanced budget tea party which all you clowns unanimously supported. Then decided spending doesn't matter and went all in behind the guy who is spending more and building out government than anyone ever.

Way to stand by your convictions! 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

yeah the #1 issue for repub supporters was spending when Obama was doing it and it birthed the tea party which all you clowns unanimously supported. Then decided spending doesn't matter and went all in behind the guy who is spending more than anyone ever.

Way to stand by your convictions!

Republicans are spending more than anyone wants, but democrats want to spend even more than the republicans.  It's laughable, but predictable.

BTW, what convictions are dems standing by?  More $$$ for SJW's?

Just now, racer254 said:

Republicans are spending more than anyone wants, but democrats want to spend even more than the republicans.  It's laughable, but predictable.

BTW, what convictions are dems standing by?  More $$$ for SJW's?

just because dems want to do it too isn't justification for trump's actions. If you want a small government fiscal conservative demand one in your party. Don't blindly support a con man masquerading as one. 

• Like 1

Conservatives could lose the presidency, because of Trump's ego. It will change our lives forever. If Biden gets in, blacks and immigrants will be over-running us. 

It's who Trump is. I hope he gets in, but I'm a bit worried at this point. 

What fukkin presidential candidate has EVER called a rival's wife un-attractive, ( CARLY FIORINA, HEIDI CRUZ )?

What fukkin president in his right fukkin mind would ever publicly make fun of a disabled person, ( Serge Kovaleski )? 

Why does Trump think he has a right to control a woman's body?  ( Roe V Wade )?

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Conservatives could lose the presidency, because of Trump's ego. It will change our lives forever. If Biden gets in, blacks and immigrants will be over-running us. 

It's who Trump is. I hope he gets in, but I'm a bit worried at this point. 

What fukkin presidential candidate has EVER called a rival's wife un-attractive, ( CARLY FIORINA, HEIDI CRUZ )?

What fukkin president in his right fukkin mind would ever publicly make fun of a disabled person, ( Serge Kovaleski )? 

Why does Trump think he has a right to control a woman's body?  ( Roe V Wade )?

Part of why it makes it absolutely hilarious that he won the first time. If he wins again I’m going to be rolling on the floor laughing and probably pissing myself at the leftists again. It just goes to show what normal America will put up with to avoid the far left policies that will trash the country. It’s pure comedy if you think about it. 

Btw. Those white bed sheets and scissors are waiting for you to make up your Halloween “KKostume”. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

Part of why it makes it absolutely hilarious that he won the first time. If he wins again I’m going to be rolling on the floor laughing and probably pissing myself at the leftists again. It just goes to show what normal America will put up with to avoid the far left policies that will trash the country. It’s pure comedy if you think about it. 

I just don't know what will happen. I hope he gets in, only because Biden and the dems are so bad.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol2:

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who the fuck is advising him? Oh wait he knows better than anyone about everything. 

He just pissed off the republicans too.

What a horrible president. The experiment will be over a month from today.

Pelosi won’t negotiate let’s lay the blame where it should be FFS

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not only that, he actually worked with the opposing team and came up with a surplus. 

Yea but Clinton was a southern Democrat and a governor to boot....none of the partisan players around today could see past their tribal mentality. Plus Billy got his ass handed to him in the mid terms add in some blue dress and what the definition of "is" is and you have president very willing to change the subject to some kind of success.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think it's starting to look worrisome for Trump. If the polls are valid, he's not doing well. 

I can't believe he could get beat by Joe Biden. Unreal. 

People hate Trump's ego. 

Maybe they've had enough.   

Turn off the news... it's like groundhog day. Regurgitating the same shit over and over which gets the lemmings in line.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not only that, he actually worked with the opposing team and came up with a surplus. 

That was when there was more than 2 actual conservative republicans in congress. But the neocons ran them off in short order.