Check your account email address ×

If it were up to Dr. Fauci, would America EVER reopen

jtssrx

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You can open everything up but you will not see people going out to dinner or anywhere indoors with crowds are especially when it gets colder like pre Covid. Even places open 100% are only seeing 50% of their past business. Positive tests are increasing in most states and it’s going to get worse.

Lmfao so i take it you don't get out much ha? 

Places are saying fuck you and are slready packed . Has been that way for some time now head up to cabin countery where owners are not as fearfully of big government regulators and you are waiting to sit all people from the city not locals.  Live music whole deal.  Prett6 much been seeing that in N MN WI and for well over 2 mo now .

17 hours ago, Tinker said:

No sign of a surge ?? That's an out n out lie

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/29/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

Wait another 12-14 days

Well your link is banished on bias from the get go . It says in your opening cases surged just days after lifting restrictions .

So according to the insinuation of the CNN link the bard and restaurants opened on Friday and by wend 5he casrs were serging over 73? . So all of a sudden there is no incubation of Corona? Then why still a 14 day quarenteen if you cone in contact with some who cought a covid ?

In other words in just the first 50 words of your xnn link you can smell the bias bullshit and I had to stop reading 

I believe out of the 72 counties in Wisconsin only 4 Sheriff Departments will enforce the  Mask ruling. Each time we go out shopping or Banking we notice less & less folks wearing Masks or even social distancing, people have had enough of this Government Scam.

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well your link is banished on bias from the get go . It says in your opening cases surged just days after lifting restrictions .

So according to the insinuation of the CNN link the bard and restaurants opened on Friday and by wend 5he casrs were serging over 73? . So all of a sudden there is no incubation of Corona? Then why still a 14 day quarenteen if you cone in contact with some who cought a covid ?

In other words in just the first 50 words of your xnn link you can smell the bias bullshit and I had to stop reading 

If there was a problem, then they should be shutting down pro sports or at least make them wear a mask.  But they don't, because that would effect the $$$ and the SJW's of these sports.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And yet we have the NBA, NFL and MLB continuing to play without masks or social distancing.  Even college football is going to start soon.  But we need to close small restaurants and bars.  LOL

The Vikings and Titan's players and trainers had 6 cases after Sundays game.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

How many died?

Wife's daughter in law is a Hospital RN, she has seen people test positive 1 day and negative the next day, mainly Hospital workers but many Patients too.

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

And yet they are not closing down the NFL?  ,  But Illinois is closing bars and restaurants again.  Profession and college sports promote public gatherings and if this is about public safety then they should shut them down as well.  I think we all know that the $$$ involved and who gets that money seems to take precedence.

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How many died?

Wife's daughter in law is a Hospital RN, she has seen people test positive 1 day and negative the next day, mainly Hospital workers but many Patients too.

I've heard that as well.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet they are not closing down the NFL?  ,  But Illinois is closing bars and restaurants again.  Profession and college sports promote public gatherings and if this is about public safety then they should shut them down as well.  I think we all know that the $$$ involved and who gets that money seems to take precedence.

Yep money talks.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Titans/Steelers game postponed until further notice

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao so i take it you don't get out much ha? 

Places are saying fuck you and are slready packed . Has been that way for some time now head up to cabin countery where owners are not as fearfully of big government regulators and you are waiting to sit all people from the city not locals.  Live music whole deal.  Prett6 much been seeing that in N MN WI and for well over 2 mo now .

Not here we have the lowest rates in the country. There is a reason for that as we heed the warnings. Wisconsin has seen the highest infection rates and deaths in months and your post explains why.

i have nothing but money and time.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your so young.

i am 20 years below the real danger zone,  you are a couple.  So be conservative in how you live your life but don't expect the world to stop for you.    I am so glad my parents are the reasonable old people who understand those sort of things.  Even in that case they would rather live a good life than a long one so they are golfing 4-5 days a week with regular groups of people and still socializing within that group.  

• Like 1

I'm 3 months over 73 years old, never worn a Mask, don't social distance on purpose, went to dozens of stores, (going again in a few moments) no one asked me to wear a Mask, many other were not either depending on which store, went to 2 large indoor gatherings of 50-70 people from several States this Summer and another large gathering coming up on October 10th. none of those attending got ill or I would have heard about it by now.

So many who have been claimed to have died from Covid died from something else.

There were 460,000 Bikers at Sturgis, virtually no one wore a Mask or any social distancing at all for days, how many died? 

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

And yet we have the NBA, NFL and MLB continuing to play without masks or social distancing.  Even college football is going to start soon.  But we need to close small restaurants and bars.  LOL

Uh... they get tested constantly and there's been several outbreaks 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I did I put my phone down and didn't read anything on social media or this site since last night when I posted. It was a glorious 10 hours 

You have almost 12,000 posts and I'm the one on my phone and social media ? Your state revoked the masks regulation and you seem safe n clean up there, have a Coke and a smile man

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The link took 30 seconds to copy n paste, the data came from WorldometersCDC

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

If there was a problem, then they should be shutting down pro sports or at least make them wear a mask.  But they don't, because that would effect the $$$ and the SJW's of these sports.

MLB is/was testing every other day

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Again, rigorous testing that would send the the rest of the US population right off the riot charts

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm 3 months over 73 years old, never worn a Mask, don't social distance on purpose, went to dozens of stores, (going again in a few moments) no one asked me to wear a Mask, many other were not either depending on which store, went to 2 large indoor gatherings of 50-70 people from several States this Summer and another large gathering coming up on October 10th. none of those attending got ill or I would have heard about it by now.

So many who have been claimed to have died from Covid died from something else.

There were 460,000 Bikers at Sturgis, virtually no one wore a Mask or any social distancing at all for days, how many died? 

You and your wife got infected did you not ??

Anyway, I've not thrown out personal insults, just stating facts and working in high risk areas since day 1. I've been tested twice and both negative.

Cheers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not here we have the lowest rates in the country. There is a reason for that as we heed the warnings. Wisconsin has seen the highest infection rates and deaths in months and your post explains why.

i have nothing but money and time.

Lol you live in fucking main what is tve population of your lagest town  how far away is a city of at least 500k?

Not to hard to be the lowest 

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

You have almost 12,000 posts and I'm the one on my phone and social media ? Your state revoked the masks regulation and you seem safe n clean up there, have a Coke and a smile man

The link took 30 seconds to copy n paste, the data came from WorldometersCDC

Again, rigorous testing that would send the the rest of the US population right off the riot charts

You and your wife got infected did you not ??

Anyway, I've not thrown out personal insults, just stating facts and working in high risk areas since day 1. I've been tested twice and both negative.

Cheers

I was never tested, wife was and outcome of the tests were not certain, something called a cerology or serology test.

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Cheers

So there have been several outbreaks and what happens?    If there is an outbreak in a public school, they shut the school down (go virtual).  Yet Pro sports continue.

The health department told me that I could test positive for up to 2 months.  They also said that the tests are expensive and should not be wasted.... yet the pro athletics are testing every other day, seems like they are wasting tests, that could go to others.  I know nurses, doctors and other HC workers that are not getting tested so that the tests are used for people who need it.

Like I said, it is about the $$$$ and where it goes.

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you live in fucking main what is tve population of your lagest town  how far away is a city of at least 500k?

Not to hard to be the lowest 

I live in NH right on the Mass border. Boston is 33 miles away.

yeah I live in the woods...lmao