Check your account email address ×

Doomsayer's getting it wrong.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why aren't they shipping out Vit D to everyone if it cuts the death rate a further 50%?

Joe Rogan did a great piece on this.   All the talk from the so called experts on the virus and NOTHING about improving your immune system. 

I have started taking 4500iu's of vitamin D since I heard the jre podcast with Dr Rhonda Patrick discussing how important it was. I am supposed to be flying home to Ontario for Thanksgiving but from what I can gather, people in Ontario are getting a little squirrelly and they may shut down.

Just now, Tomas. said:

I have started taking 4500iu's of vitamin D since I heard the jre podcast with Dr Rhonda Patrick discussing how important it was. I am supposed to be flying home to Ontario for Thanksgiving but from what I can gather, people in Ontario are getting a little squirrelly and they may shut down.

A lot of people have lost their minds here.. SCARED SHITLESS! It may be time to move outta here

5 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

A lot of people have lost their minds here.. SCARED SHITLESS! It may be time to move outta here

I have an job opportunity in Ontario right now. Good pay, good company, lots of learning and advancement and I would be back home with family. But I do not want to deal with the over regulated, over taxed, full retard bs that is Ontario government and law enforcement. It is really hard to say no but at the same time, Ontario itself makes it harder to say yes lol.

Just now, Tomas. said:

I have an job opportunity in Ontario right now. Good pay, good company, lots of learning and advancement and I would be back home with family. But I do not want to deal with the over regulated, over taxed, full retard bs that is Ontario government and law enforcement. It is really hard to say no but at the same time, Ontario itself makes it harder to say yes lol.

I would not let politics decide my job prospects.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is less of the politics and more of the regulations. Like 13% tax on used vehicles. 

Insurance bs. Prime example. My brother bought an '85ish Honda cb550 nighthawk. He took an approved motorcycle training program. Insurance was $2000 a year and that was pretty much the cheapest he could find. 

I have a 2005 klr 650. No training program, didn't even have my license at the time (not required to get insurance and ride your bike) and I was $320 a year.

On top of that, I would have to sell my house and deal with everything that goes along with it for a job that pays the same as I make now but the job itself would be better. I wouldn't mind moving but with the bs taxes and things if Ontario, I would end up making less. 

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yeah with the new Gathering Laws this should be a big money maker charging these ignorant fuckin cocksuckers $10K per organizer and $750 per participant.

All the efforts of people working thru this shit bringing the #'s down for 6 months is now Fucked. Once again there's no money in workin for a living

Edited by Tinker

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There a bunch of dipshits on this site that still believe the lockdowns were good and that masks should still be warn

I supported initial quarantines until we got a handle on what we were dealing with and if people want to wear masks....go right on ahead.   If a business requires a mask I'll wear one if I want to patronize them.   The issue I have is the scare tactics used that had very little science behind the models they were pushing. 

Lot of truth in this quote.

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I supported initial quarantines until we got a handle on what we were dealing with and if people want to wear masks....go right on ahead.   If a business requires a mask I'll wear one if I want to patronize them.   The issue I have is the scare tactics used that had very little science behind the models they were pushing.  

There is no science here.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Yeah with the new Gathering Laws this should be a big money maker charging these ignorant fuckin cocksuckers $10K per organizer and $750 per participant.

All the efforts of people working thru this shit bringing the #'s down for 6 months is now Fucked. Once again there's no money in workin for a living

Never mine the gathering laws, assessment and disclosure is all voluntary.  Kids/adults are attending schools with known symptoms and its spreading like a wildfire.  This can't be stopped regardless.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never mine the gathering laws, assessment and disclosure is all voluntary.  Kids/adults are attending schools with known symptoms and its spreading like a wildfire.  This can't be stopped regardless.

I was being facetious, rubber bullets and water cannons would be fine 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would and I am currently.  I accepted a position at my local County Highway Department in my small town that pays less than a job I could have in Duluth.  Fuck Duluth I am so sick of that libtard shit city.  Went there this morning for the first time in 2 months to get lumber, didn't miss it one bit.

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I would and I am currently.  I accepted a position at my local County Highway Department in my small town that pays less than a job I could have in Duluth.  Fuck Duluth I am so sick of that libtard shit city.  Went there this morning for the first time in 2 months to get lumber, didn't miss it one bit.

I quoted an upgrade with BNSF in Duluth many years ago, never been back.