Check your account email address ×

Project Veritas Exposes Ilhan Omar's Ballot Harvesting scam

jtssrx

This is the problem with people like MC. Everything that's said about Trump or people he doesn't like is true. Everything that is said about people he does like or supports is a lie.

If something bad came out with Trump's tax release I'd support him being taken down. No different that how I stopped supporting Bush around 2005. I no longer agreed with him  

Edited by jtssrx

Ballot harvesting should be made a felony.  This country's election system is so completely fucked.  I travel internationally a lot for work.  It's sortof a hobby of mine to ask what elections are like in those countries.  In every one I've been to, it's "show up, show ID, get ballot, vote."

So that dude is driving around talking about all of the ballots he has and the money and stuff and he videos himself committing the crime? Sounds like something that was taylor made for the likes of Trumpers. Good job Soros! :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Alleged?

i allege everyone here harvested ballots.

unless she’s convicted or at least formal court charges it’s all just alleged bs

So you have nothing as per usual. This is the problem with this country "Partisan Politics" No different than the dipshits that think Trump walks on water  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you have nothing as per usual. This is the problem with this country "Partisan Politics" No different than the dipshits that think Trump walks on water  

Except, I don't know anyone thinks trump "walks on water"   

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You know this is fake right?

Are you a Joe Biden bot or something?  Pull your empty head out of your ass and talk to normal people and see what's going on outside in the world.  Did your BIL allow you to talk to the others at his business or did he tuck you away in a dark room out of embarrassment? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Are you a Joe Biden bot or something?  Pull your empty head out of your ass and talk to normal people and see what's going on outside in the world.  Did your BIL allow you to talk to the others at his business or did he tuck you away in a dark room out of embarrassment? 

He won’t watch this because it outlines the truth