Check your account email address ×

New FOX News Poll

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The debates won’t change anyone’s mind. Trump now has a record and it’s horrible. 

Some truth to that I guess. Those that will vote for Trump already know it and same for Biden. How many will be swayed one way or another from the debates would be interesting to see. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The debates won’t change anyone’s mind. Trump now has a record and it’s horrible. 

It will definitely show Biden’s not playing with a full deck. There’s a really good reason he’s been avoiding the tough interviews and tough questions. You’ll see.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps economy caught fire before the pandemic hit and that is undeniable on several metrics.  It will continue to grow when he's re elected.  Bidens record is 47 years long and is filled with backroom deals and shipping our jobs overseas.  Bravo.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It will definitely show Biden’s not playing with a full deck. There’s a really good reason he’s been avoiding the tough interviews and tough questions. You’ll see.

tough questions and interviews.  Fuck man he won't even let any one but his personal press in to a event.  His events are all bull shit no public allowed in only staffers and tbose who put event on allowed in .

Worse yet the local channes are for the most part running cover for this bull shit as there reporters are handed footage at the gate . 

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps economy caught fire before the pandemic hit and that is undeniable on several metrics.  It will continue to grow when he's re elected.  Bidens record is 47 years long and is filled with backroom deals and shipping our jobs overseas.  Bravo.

Because of the Obama admin. 

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And Joe can't do an interview without a teleprompter.   Never in modern history have debates had a more significant chance at changing voters minds. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

FOX News Poll!!!!!!

October 31st and Hillary led in the Pennsylvania "polls" by 7 points.  :lol:  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/27/upshot/pennsylvania-poll.html

New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points after news of Trump's vulgar talk

Updated Jan 11, 2019; Posted Oct 12, 2016

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2016/10/new_ohio_poll_puts_hillary_cli.html

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

October 31st and Hillary led in the Pennsylvania "polls" by 7 points.  :lol:  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/27/upshot/pennsylvania-poll.html

New Ohio poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 9 points after news of Trump's vulgar talk

Updated Jan 11, 2019; Posted Oct 12, 2016

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2016/10/new_ohio_poll_puts_hillary_cli.html

Until the Comey lie. We found more Clinton emails.

not gonna happen this time.

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps done and he knows it. 

How much are you going to cry when Trump wins in November?  It will be epic....I think both candidates are losers.  Trump, while being an asshole, can still form complete sentences and still knows who he is and where he is.  Let's see how big Joe does in the debates.  I was hoping that the democrats could find a reasonable alternative.  Nope, just another fossil, piece of shit, career politician.  At least I wouldn't have to read, listen and watch all of the crybabies (like you) every day complaining about Trump.  Here is a question for you to ponder, on a daily basis, does it really effect your daily life that much who is in the white house?  If it does, you need to find something else to occupy your time and your mind.  I just don't think I can pull the lever for Biden.  He is too old and not with it enough to suit me.