Check your account email address ×

Cringeworthy but funny.

Highmark

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope.   Blacks RAPE 17,000 white girls every year, and assault 450,000 whites per year.   

Bro I have been saying that since 2001. We dont have a muslim problem. We have an ethnicity problem... 

Just now, Anler said:

Bro I have been saying that since 2001. We dont have a muslim problem. We have an ethnicity problem... 

So, you been sayin' that about blacks??????  

Of course radical muslims hate us, but they don't do half the damage blacks do. 

White Christians are under attack. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Anler said:

We have a dedication to family problem in this country.   We have a lack of values problem in this country.   We have a lack of self reliance problem in this country.  We have a "its not my fault" problem in this country.  We have a "I'm owed something I didn't earn" problem in this country.  No race is immune to these problems.   

All of these go hand in hand together and feed off one another.   The are partly created and sustained by govt, MSM and the entertainment industry.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have a dedication to family problem in this country.   We have a lack of values problem in this country.   We have a lack of self reliance problem in this country.  We have a "its not my fault" problem in this country.  We have a "I'm owed something I didn't earn" problem in this country.   

All of these go hand in hand together and feed off one another.   The are partly created and sustained by govt, MSM and the entertainment industry.  

I dont disagree. 

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have a dedication to family problem in this country.   We have a lack of values problem in this country.   We have a lack of self reliance problem in this country.  We have a "its not my fault" problem in this country.  We have a "I'm owed something I didn't earn" problem in this country.   

True story 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

True story 

You can't blame the other side (politics), run 24hr news cycles with we are all getting along stories or have entertainers hating the rich (except themselves) without the things I mentioned.   

Sadly too many American's cannot see what is really going on.   All three thrive when they keep us fighting one another. 

• Like 1