Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis city counsil Upset with increase in crime after voting to defund the police

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Simple....the Council should just tell the criminals to knock it off.   They will listen.  

Yep, just put up a couple signs and all will be good. :news:

no crime.jpg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, just put up a couple signs and all will be good. :news:

no crime.jpg

Just make things illegal because once you do it stops them......oh wait.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I fucking can't imagine. As numb as the lib cunt governor is in this state, she can't hold a candle to the freak shows in you guys area. What the fuck is in the water over there???

The citiots shit in their lakes and drink the water then tell the rest of the rocks and cows how to live our lives.

Here is the response they received from Inspector Sean McGinty:

As far as a long-term plan I don’t have one. I have lost 30% of my street officers since the end of May. Budget cuts from COVID-19 and an additional 1.5 million from the council in August we have let go 17 CSO’s and cancelled a recruit class of 29. A potential Cadet class slated for January of 2021 was also eliminated. I takes about a year to get a police Officer onto the streets with hiring, backgrounds and field training so reinforcements aren’t coming anytime soon. We are doing everything we can with what we have. I hate to see great businesses like yours and the rest of your corridor being victimized and feeling unsafe. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

“It does erode the confidence in the